Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic any updates on my plan ? and I did post a question about exercise in the other form if u could take a look

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it's done, I think I saw it is posted today. I am going to move the diet question into the same thread with your plan so we can have it all together under one roof.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Bluebooties liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It has been posted.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

6. Thanks Bluebooties thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you offer money back if the plan fails? Also, I read somewhere on here that said a good plan could sway 80%! Is that true in your opinion?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2boys2 View Post
    Do you offer money back if the plan fails? Also, I read somewhere on here that said a good plan could sway 80%! Is that true in your opinion?
    No we do not offer money back because we are very upfront with the fact that swaying is not an exact science and we cannot make any guarantees. All we can do is provide you with all of the knowledge we have one the subject AND the personal support is worth every penny that we charge for the plan if you are truly doing to give it your best shot. We have no control over what each of you actually do with the recommendations we set forth. If you want a guarantee, I would look into IVF because that is the only way to guarantee anything and even they don't offer money back if you end with with no embryos of the desired gender to transfer! Don't get caught up in the percentages. Most of you are at 0% success if you have all of the same gender- so the stat I last saw of 66% is pretty darn good compared to the 0% most of you come to us with. We use stats to notice trends- it does not actually represent our member base as a whole because we have thousands of people that never post and just lurk.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2boys2 View Post
    No, the money is for my time and help and not any kind of guarantee. Swaying is in NO WAY a guarantee (if it was ever possible to ensure 100% gender selection, the whole human race probably would have died out a long time ago because the human race "needs" about 50-50 boys and girls to survive.)

While I believe that it is possible to sway gender a considerable amount (possibly up as high as 80% for boys, 75% for girls) I want you to focus on the LOWEST number instead of the best case scenario. Go in expecting the worst (which is 60-65% for pink, 70-75% for boys) and make your decision based on that.

Those of us with 3-4-5 of the same gender have a lifestyle that strongly supports the conception of one gender vs. the other. Our odds are not 50-50 to start with. My thinking when I was swaying both DS 4 and DD, was that if I could do something to get to 50-50, I'd take the flip of the coin at that point, because after 3 boys, my chances just "doing what I do" were probably much lower than 50-50!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

I am a 39 year old single woman who will be using frozen donor sperm via IUI to try to conceive my first child.

Because I am older I worry if I have a son he'll have Autism, and I worry it may be harder on a son to have no father figure, so I would like to try to sway girl.

I also have Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism and high estrogen, which I believe is why my weight is about 10 lbs higher than I want.

I was going to go in for IUI this month but I found this site and could put off the IUI for one month to try a plan. I was told I would need a custom plan. I was told to ask on the forum on what steps to take next.

I definitely want to do IUI next month as I'll be 40 in September and also I think my fertility tests expire in July.
    Last edited by CarolineSinclair; May 7th, 2015 at 12:17 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Caroline,

At 39, we don't have the time to spend waiting for a plan so if you do want to go that route, I will bump you up to the front of the line and get you your plan right away. I DO NOT want you to postpone the IUI at 39 for any reason! I wouldn't even have you do much besides diet and exercise, and a couple of supps, because a lot of the stuff we do is not going to work with the IUI.

In the following thread I have an alternate diet called "atomic fertility diet" (it is 5 from the top and can be done by anyone, I just put it in this thread for the sake of convenience because most people who use it have PCOS) and I think you should follow it with the variant for people who are going HT for a girl.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All right, thanks for the answer! I will check out the thread.

Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast