Page 50 of 72 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alicia68 View Post
    m I suppose to drink crystal light to get a girl? why is this?
    Some theories of swaying believe that aspartame sways pink. Crystal Light has aspartame in it. WE haven't found it to be effective but many people do want to try it for a month or two
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI there, I purchased a personalized ttc a girl plan with coaching and also placed a rush for a 10$ fee. I was wondering in how manydays I would receive my plan with a rush. I need to start ttc beginning of june. thank you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It depends on how many OTHER rush plans I have and my children's schedule. I do my best to get the plans back to you guys as quick as I can.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi guys!

Atomic, I sort of included this in my "loose sway plan" in the planning a sway forum, but I don't think you've seen it: should I go ahead and get a plan and coaching now and just re-up after 6 months? Little one here is rapidly approaching, and I definitely feel a little less anxious to have sort of firm guidelines on what to do while breastfeeding to have "early swaying" going on. Since I wouldn't be actively trying to conceive for awhile, as well, I wouldn't need to be rushed to the front of the queue or anything, either.

Please let me know your thoughts!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have seen it, since sometimes going over sway plans take me a lot of time I have not yet opened it since once I open it, if it is going to take me a while then I have to often walk away without replying and it is no longer lit up and then I may not see it any more after that. So if the title makes me think it's a longer post I will skip them till I have a chunk of time, I'm sorry. Just haven't opened it yet because I don't want to be in a situation where I don't have time to answer it and then no longer see it since my computer thinks I read it already if that makes sense.

It is all about what is going to work best for YOU. I feel that most people do better when they buy a plan far in advance and then have everything ironed out before they sway, but I know that other people prefer to get their money's worth and time it so it's all in the 6 month window and they don't have to renew (the renewals are much less than the plans, of course) It's totally up to you and what your preference is.

6. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm interested in the Low Everything diet but I'd like to know statistically on here (if possible) how many people swayed girl successfully & how many unsuccessfully while on it? Thanks!
    -2008 -2012 -2014 -2016
    Praying for a

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

9. Likes mumof4boyz liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello,

Quick question regarding ordering please: I would like to order the full TTC a Boy package, but would only be starting the planning and then the swaying in September/October, so I would prefer to save the six months coaching etc for then. Is it possible to make a down payment now and actually have the package 'delivered' in the fall please? (Cause I would prefer to pay now, more convenient for me..)
    Thank you
    Happily married to DH
    Darling July 2017
    bundle expected April 2019! Confirmed Boy !!! Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming, thank you!!
    Here's to our happy bunch !!!
    again for May 2021 following another blue sway. Confirmed Boy! Thank you for another succesful sway GD!!
    again in 2024, bundle expected September '24. Seriously debating going team Green this time

To those who have everything, more will be given.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It does get really confusing for us to try and keep track of everyone (many people want to do this, or have their plan put on hold) I would really prefer not to do this as we can't use the automated system to keep track of it and it ends up making more work for the woman who runs the site. It is just too much for us to keep all of it straight and we will make mistakes if we start making exceptions. I'm sorry.

What we can do is either do a plan now and then renew the coaching for a small fee, OR you could buy just the regular (non customized) TTC a boy plan now and then when you're ready for the coaching, remind me, and I'll have them open a coaching forum for you at that time (free of charge). Unless you have some health issue then we can just work with the non-custom plan at that time and I'll tell you what to tweak if anything.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It does get really confusing for us to try and keep track of everyone (many people want to do this, or have their plan put on hold) I would really prefer not to do this as we can't use the automated system to keep track of it and it ends up making more work for the woman who runs the site. It is just too much for us to keep all of it straight and we will make mistakes if we start making exceptions. I'm sorry.

What we can do is either do a plan now and then renew the coaching for a small fee, OR you could buy just the regular (non customized) TTC a boy plan now and then when you're ready for the coaching, remind me, and I'll have them open a coaching forum for you at that time (free of charge). Unless you have some health issue then we can just work with the non-custom plan at that time and I'll tell you what to tweak if anything.
    Hey Atomic,
    Thanks for your reply (as quick as always )
    Completely understand you guys not wanting to ave a hundred payment statuses to track, but no worries, your proposition suits me to a T I think I prefer option one – we prepare a plan now and then renew the coaching for a small fee (and that leaves you time to prepare my plan too as you know it’s not urgent and I am not going to start swaying at this precise second). Let me know which option I purchase now then please, the package? And how will I purchase the additional coaching later?
    Happily married to DH
    Darling July 2017
    bundle expected April 2019! Confirmed Boy !!! Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming, thank you!!
    Here's to our happy bunch !!!
    again for May 2021 following another blue sway. Confirmed Boy! Thank you for another succesful sway GD!!
    again in 2024, bundle expected September '24. Seriously debating going team Green this time

To those who have everything, more will be given.

Page 50 of 72 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast