Page 64 of 72 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi - I just created membership and purchased the personal sway plan bundle (with the 21-day meal plan). It seems there is a questionnaire I need to fill out. Is there a link to the questionnaire? Will I receive it in an email? I clicked on the link in your last reply on this thread and that page only shows me what looks like a post-attempt questionnaire. Thanks!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbet28 View Post
    Hi - I just created membership and purchased the personal sway plan bundle (with the 21-day meal plan). It seems there is a questionnaire I need to fill out. Is there a link to the questionnaire? Will I receive it in an email? I clicked on the link in your last reply on this thread and that page only shows me what looks like a post-attempt questionnaire. Thanks!
    You are all set up now!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have your questionnaire Lizbet! thanks so much!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there! Apologies as I think I posted this question in the wrong place. I'm brand new to the site and I've never used forums before, so I'm a bit confused! I am looking to purchase a sway plan with personalized coaching from Atomic. How do I do this? Also - if I am planning to start TTC in June, when is the best time to purchase? Thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    To buy a plan, go here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php and you want the personalized/custom plan (I can't remember specifically what we call it but it's one or the other). After you pay, they'll activate the questionnaire (this sometimes takes a day or so) and then you fill out the questionnaire and I make your plan.

Most people will buy a plan an average of 3 months in advance, this is 3 months swaying, 3 months TTC with the coaching, but you can get it whenever you want. The coaching is renewable indefinitely for a small fee. I often do last minute sways too. But since you have the possibility to buy the plan soon, I'd do it shortly to give yourself the 3 months planning/swaying before starting TTC!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic

I am new and pregnant with my second son. I didn't expect to be disappointed that he isn's a girl...but now I am (of course I feel terrible that I feel this way but learned that feelings are feelings and I can't be blamed for having them....of course i will love him as much as I do live my first son. he's the best kid in the world.) anyway, i just discovered this forum and i've read about the swaying pink diet....my mother tongue isn't english so I do have some issues understanding everything (mostly I do). I came a cross that clomid is a medication pink swayers use....i s this due to the fact that if undergoing this strict LE diet, the body won't be able to fertilize eggs and this is why clomid comes in handy? I am very fertile...at least I believe so...as I conceived my sons within 1-2 trials/cycles....wouldn't using clomid increase the chances in getting pregnant with twins? or what is the idea behind clomid?...If everything goes fine with my second son, i'll be back purchasing a personalized pink sway plan..thanks..*green

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

NO, that is not the way Clomid works for swaying. The LE Diet does NOT make the body "unable to fertilize eggs." Plenty of people, myself included, get girls on the LE Diet WITHOUT using Clomid at all. And plenty of people get girls on Clomid without the LE Diet. But using both Clomid and diet together works the best.

We don't know why Clomid sways pink, but it is shown to in scientific studies and that is why we use it. IT is probably because it makes more hostile cervical mucus, but we don't know for certain.

Clomid raises odds of twinning, but NOT more so for fertile people. In fact most people who take Clomid have PCOS and they are actually the MOST likely to have multiples on Clomid. If you are concerned about multiples, don't take Clomid. You can still sway for a girl with just diet, exercise, and number of attempts alone.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic - I posted this in the live chat, but looking around, this may be a better spot to post. I haven't gotten any confirmation that my questionnaire was recieved, so I wanted to check on that. Also, I bought the bundle that included access to the 21-day meal plan, but I haven't been given access to that. Can someone help me? Thanks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I have your questionnaire Lizbet! thanks so much!
    I actually had confirmed I got your questionnaire!

The diet is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/21-d...n-for-le-diet/ can you not access it? I'll message tech support if so, just wanted to make sure since some people miss the link.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that worked - thank you so much. I may have overlooked it even though I was on the 21-day plan page a few times. I am not a user of forums before this site, so it was likely my oversight. Also, did the confirmation come in a private message? I could not find that either, so I'm sorry for that. I've been checking my "private message" inbox regularly, but other than that I am not sure where to look for messages from you. I'm lucky I came across this message from you b/c I just came back to this forum to look for something different! Maybe over the next 6 weeks I'll get a better hang of it.

Page 64 of 72 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast