Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

PGD at HRC Newport

Hi,

I have two boys and want to try PGD to conceive a girl. I am just starting to look into clinics across the USA. I am American, but currently live in Australia with my husband and two sons. I had contacted HRC Newport and wanted to see if anyone had success stories doing PGD at this clinic or wanted to share their experience. I am also wondering if anyone knows the % of getting pregnant on your first IVF PGD cycle. I am 32 years old. I appreciate anyones thoughts or input. Thanks in advance.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. Most people from here use Dr Potter at HRC. He offers a free consult and gives you $1000 off your cycle if you book your consult through this site- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/free...otter-hrc.html

You must be a Dream Member to access the link. Becoming a Dream Member will get you access to the private HT forums where all the past cycle data is- you can see the last couple of years of data on clinics including HRC with Dr Potter. His stats are pretty good. Around 70% when transferring one fully tested embryo.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Link to stats - http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ht-f...014-stats.html

You have to become a member to see them.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Didn't work for me, poor egg quality, but I am 39, with 3 previous boys, oldest being 11. I think we may try again though! Very daunting and hard process that I wasn't expecting

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by julesy View Post
    Didn't work for me, poor egg quality, but I am 39, with 3 previous boys, oldest being 11. I think we may try again though! Very daunting and hard process that I wasn't expecting
    Since you are 39 and quality was an issue, have you thought about DHEA? Lots of us use it to help quality. You did make a normal embryo which is great. Just not the gender you were after. Your overall numbers were great!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went to HRC. I'm 29 with a slightly below normal egg count, and hubby has a low count. We have 3 boys. 15, my stepson, 8 and 6. We were very lucky and managed to be one hit wonders. I'm currently 11 weeks, 3 days with twins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11/8/98 8/14/06 4/1/08 ("sway" opposite)

Would love to add a precious

My Ovulation Chart

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I couldn't recommend HRC more I had a clinic 5 minutes from my work, but i live in the Midwest and the success rates are just not that great. I am so glad I went and honestly believe I would never gotten the results at home that I got at HRC!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for sharing all your experiences; I appreciate it and it makes me excited. I have just become a member, so I will look at those pages about HRC to find out more information. Thanks again, ~Wes

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went over last month and am also pleased to announce we were one hit wonders...7 weeks pregnant now. I am your age aswell and with my pretesting results I was told 80% chance each cycle. Then with the 5 healthy girl embryos we got I was told 90% chance and it worked My hubby and I were extremely impressed with HRC. We felt so well treated, everything was clean and had great service and Dr Potter and Lori seem to be absolute pros at it. Would highly recommend HRC.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    what is DHEA, please

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast