Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Morgan and Ashmalee,

how did both of you go with your treatment. I am planning to go to SART in nov-dec. any information will be great. how can I pm you. I am new here..still getting my way around
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganG View Post
    Thank you so much MissAshamalee, we are looking to commence April 2017. Any information you can forward onto me would be fantastic. Can I share my email address with you? Do I just share on here? Or can I private message you somehow? I don't know my way around this site yet! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Gender selection Thailand

[QUOTE=pam27;924714]Hi Morgan and Ashmalee,

how did both of you go with your treatment. I am planning to go to SART in nov-dec. any information will be great. how can I pm you. I am new here..still getting my way around[/QUOTDid

Hi!!

Did you received a response? I am eally keen to go to thailand and it will be great to get more info from somebe that has done it 😊

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi can u plz say which clinic gave u success and also which Medicines your hubby took for y sperms?

Quote Originally Posted by desperate_for_boy View Post
    well by grace of god i am pregnant now after doing ivf+pgd from bangkok.

Hi can you plz mention which clinic in Bangkok gave you the success rate and which medicine did you hubby take to increase the y sperm thnx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all, like a lot of those who have posted recently to this forum, my wife and I are considering gender selection IVF in Thailand. I would love to private message some of you to see how your experiences have been (as soon as I've got my 5 posts done!). We are based in Melbourne and would like to start the process soon. Is someone able to give me an idea of the cost of treatment there? I have searched the forums but haven't seen a recent quote.

All the best to all of you. This journey is an exciting (but also scary) prospect.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pam27 View Post
    Hi Morgan and Ashmalee,

how did both of you go with your treatment. I am planning to go to SART in nov-dec. any information will be great. how can I pm you. I am new here..still getting my way around
    [QUOTE=Bandofboys;932893]
    Quote Originally Posted by pam27 View Post
    Hi Morgan and Ashmalee,

how did both of you go with your treatment. I am planning to go to SART in nov-dec. any information will be great. how can I pm you. I am new here..still getting my way around[/QUOTDid

Hi!!

Did you received a response? I am eally keen to go to thailand and it will be great to get more info from somebe that has done it ��
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeforblu View Post
    Hi can you plz mention which clinic in Bangkok gave you the success rate and which medicine did you hubby take to increase the y sperm thnx
    you all can contact Thao +66613987888 whatsapp or viber. She is International Counsellor of Safe, 1 of the best ivf clinic in Bangkok that has own lab in door.
    I did the treatment there and have 1 baby girl. Will come back to do transfer frozen boy embryo the end of this year.
    She is very kind, can respond you all the questions and you don't need to wait long time.

wish you all have baby as your desire

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567