Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wondering, if I travel with my family to SART, have the treatment and its unsuccessful, can I bring the remaining embryos back to oz with me to try again? Alternatively if its unsuccessful does my hubby have to travel back to Thailand withe the second time? (I've 3 boys so concerned about having to take the whole family with me each time)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercboys View Post
    Hi everybody, we have two little beautiful boys but I'm dreaming of a little girl I can share the same bond I have with my mum! I have been in contact with various other gender slection agencies but so far not SART. I'm interested in what they have to offer as 30k + is out of the question at this stage for treatment in America or India. I have soooo many questions and was hoping someone from Australia may be able to send me a private message or email address? That's for any assistance
    Quote Originally Posted by need_pgd_info View Post
    hi.. i am 30 and a mother to a 2 yr old baby girl.. we wish to have a boy next time and looking for PGD.. but i dont know from where to start.. can u guys help me with some reliable clinics doing this in thailand? any help is greatly appreciated.. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Little men View Post
    Just wondering, if I travel with my family to SART, have the treatment and its unsuccessful, can I bring the remaining embryos back to oz with me to try again? Alternatively if its unsuccessful does my hubby have to travel back to Thailand withe the second time? (I've 3 boys so concerned about having to take the whole family with me each time)
    As policy in Thailand, you can not ship embryo in or out.
    You can find another chance at SAFE Fertility Center. I used to have treatment there. They have their own lab and new technique (NGS) to do PGD.
    They have staff to take care and follow every your timeline step.
    If you need more information, feel free to contact me, I think share contact here is not allowed.
    Last edited by babydream; August 23rd, 2015 at 04:09 AM.

3. Likes MorganG liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone! I am also planning to go Thailand for IVF/pgd. I am 32 and my hubby is 36. We are blessed to have a lovely 4 year old girl. We would love to have baby boy. Anyone who has been to Thailand for this could you please kindly share your experience with me. Which clinic and doctor did you go to? Also where did you stay while you were over there. Your information would really help me . Thank you again!! Any tips for a successfull experience is also good too. Have a nice day.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, my husband and I are looking into going to Thailand for IVF and gender selection, hopefully to have twins. Can anyone please tell me about their experiences, the pros and cons, the professionalism and the quality of the hospitals over there? Is it 'safer' to go to the US or is Thailand just as good? We havent done a lot of research so my knowledge is very minimal and I am a little nervous about it so any information would be helpful. Thank you.

6. Thanks mddedf thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Happy_hope and MorganG, I am a fellow Aussie looking at Thailand to undergo IVF/PGD to hopefully conceive a princess after 3 princes.

I have obtained info from a few different clinics including SART and Bangkok IVF centre and happy to share my experiences thus far.

We will be cycling in February 2017 :-)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy

Quote Originally Posted by MissAshamalee View Post
    Hi Happy_hope and MorganG, I am a fellow Aussie looking at Thailand to undergo IVF/PGD to hopefully conceive a princess after 3 princes.

I have obtained info from a few different clinics including SART and Bangkok IVF centre and happy to share my experiences thus far.

Thank you so much MissAshamalee, we are looking to commence April 2017. Any information you can forward onto me would be fantastic. Can I share my email address with you? Do I just share on here? Or can I private message you somehow? I don't know my way around this site yet! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls,

I am also planning on cycling at SART. Hopefully before the end of the year. I have been to the clinic and they seem very professional.

10. Likes MissAshamalee liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi MissAshamalee, if you don't mind would you please share the info to me? we are planning to do the same. Many thanks

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I'm new to this site and I'm just starting to investigate options for Gender selection in either the US or Thailand. I currently have two sons and would love a daughter I'm just wondering whether you would be happy to share how you went with your experience in Thailand in February . I'm also Australian so like the idea of Thailand because it is so much closer than the US and it also seems like it is likely to be quite a bit cheaper. TIA

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi I'm new to this site and I'm just starting to investigate options for Gender selection in either the US or Thailand. I currently have two sons and would love a daughter I'm just wondering whether you would be happy to share how you went with your experience in Thailand in February . I'm also Australian so like the idea of Thailand because it is so much closer than the US and it also seems like it is likely to be quite a bit cheaper. TIA

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast