Thread: Free Gonal F

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Free Gonal F

K
    Last edited by angel in a pink sky; March 27th, 2017 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Please delete I have given away the medication
    2008 2010

2. Likes GirlieCat, Kittybear, coralsky liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is really kind of you Hun, I will post a link to this in the ht section.

I'll also let WAD know you were asking after her xx
    2 beautiful blue eyed boys who both own my (3 if you count DH!)
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

'No one knows when or how their story ends...' My wonderful mum 2014.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Kittybear.
    I just realized I forgot to add that I am pregnant. 17 weeks. I am still very nervous so I try to put it out of my mind and hope the days go by.
    2008 2010

5. Likes coralsky, Kittybear liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Angel so happy to hear you are pregnant! Huge congrats!!! Ivf or natural? So excited for you and so lovely to hear from you xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations and best of luck for your pregnancy!

So WAD is currently in the US awaiting the birth of her MUCH longed for baby girl via a surro! she was happy for me to tell you here

She may not reply for a while (as she is so busy) but you could always try pm'ing her?? Xx
    Last edited by Kittybear; September 28th, 2016 at 06:54 PM.
    2012 2014

How strange it is to miss someone who has never existed... but now you are here, I recognised your beautiful face instantly, my little missing puzzle piece 2017

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Angel, I don't know if u remember me but we met in the HRC waiting room I believe. Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! I'm sorry the IVF process has been brutal for u. Is this baby IVF or naturally conceived? X
    Mummy to 2 wonderful little boys

Cycle #1 HRC- Aug 2013- Long lupron. 11 eggs retrieved, 10 mature, 9 fertilised. 8 biopsied day 5 acgh/day 6 fresh transfer. 5 normals- 4 XX, 1 XY- transferred grade A, fully hatched XX. BFP 4 dpt. 1st beta 9dpt 199, 2nd beta 14dpt dropped 46, 3rd beta 24- CHEMICAL!!!

Cycle # 2- FET- Dec 2013- cancelled due to late ovulation

Cycle #3- FET- Jan 2013-transferred 1 fully hatched grade AA blast- BFP 4dpt, 1st beta 9dpt 678, 2nd beta 12dpt 3195, 3rd beta 25dpt 56,000- 1 HB seen at 6 weeks, 7 weeks and 10 weeks!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your miracle pregnancy! I hope that all goes well for the rest of it xxx
    2012 2014

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by angel in a pink sky View Post
    I am hoping to help someone in need of free medication. I have 2 unopened boxes of 900 iu Gonal f pens and two pens with 600 iu left in each. The medication expires this December although my clinic said they have a longer expiration span than what is stated on the box. I am located in central Connecticut. I would rather not ship but will do so if no one is cycling on the East Coast. I will be in the Boston area this Saturday if that helps.

Please pm me if anyone is interested. This was my "last chance" medication.
    After 6.5 cycles (one cancelled due to low response). I really hope it helps someone.

One last thing, if someone could give me an update on WAD I would greatly appreciate it. I am no longer a member but she is always in my thoughts.
    Hello! Do you happen to still have your Gonal F? I do not live in Connecticut, but I would be willing to pay for shipping of the meds! I appreciate your generosity. =)