Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The dr just told me it was slightly elevated and kinda brushed it off. It wasn't until today that I had the headache and last night a touch dizzy. I may just be getting sick. I feel a touch warm so maybe that is just it.
    DS1: DS2 Dreaming

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Feel better soon!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks amandaj001 thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Today I am much better! Got my AMH back today. It is 2.51. Google isnt giving me a straight answer if this is good or not.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it's good!! Anything over one but below 3 is good.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started the Folate right after we discussed this and my boobs have been so sore since. Is this bc of the Folate? That is the only thing I can even think that could cause it. I very very very rarely get sore boobs with my period. My boobs started to hurt really bad right after starting the Folate. Like so bad that I could barely wear a shirt.

I have been discussing some symptoms with a friends of mine that suggests I may have estrogen dominance and that maybe the Folate is causing these symptoms. Thoughts?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have never had that reported to me. Not saying it's impossible, just that we should rule out other stuff first.

Folate cannot cause estrogen dominance. And nothing you start taking can cause estrogen dominance that fast.

Where are you in your cycle, if you don't mind my asking?? Breast pain is notorious at certain times of the month, so my suspicion is that something else you're taking has caused you to be more "hormoney" (that's totally a word LOL) and then just coincidentally you entered the time of the cycle where you were more likely to have breast pain shortly after starting it.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    and a recap of any supps you're on??

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went back into my cycle app and it looks like the first sign of breast pain was on CD 17 to my current day on CD 25 (today). I am taking:
    Vit A
    Vit D
    Vit C
    CoQ10
    Folate
    Calcium

Just to clarify ED. My friend suggested that I probably have ED prior to ever taking any supps. She suspects maybe awhile prior. She seems to think it runs in my family (she knows my mom and grandma as well). I am not very familiar with ED so I am not even sure if she could be right or way off base. Does the Folate mess with any hormones at all? It could be a total coincidence that I started it right around December 1st and had horrid breast tenderness that I never have with cycles. Ill keep documenting my cycles to see if I feel this way again next month.

I also got the hubs some OLE to take. I know you said that it couldn't really hurt to try it. Do you suggest a dosage for him? I noticed some of the polls taken on OLE for HT looked like it was a loser dose for shorter periods of time. What do you suggest?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    To add to the previous: I started my period today. My RE wants to put me on Provera tomorrow. Not sure why. Any thoughts?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is exactly the normal type of the cycle to have breast pain. I had it starting randomly in my mid 20's thru my early 30's and then it just went away again, no rhyme or reason. Some months it was like "gazanga!!" really painful. I was sure I was dying of breast cancer and went to the doctor and they laughed at me LOL. (I guess if it happens on both sides, it is never cancer, but I didn't know that then!!)

I think it's totally coincidental to the folate because the way hormonal things work, is that you have to be on them for more than just a few days to have that kind of response to them.

It is harmless, I know a PITA though.

My gut instinct wonders about the calcium. Both calcium and Vit D are said to make it better for some people, so one of those "so crazy it just may work" ideas I'm having is that maybe they make them worse for some people too. You need the Vit. D to go HT, the calcium may be something you want to try weaning off of for now and see if it improves.

Re estrogen dominance, I have a hard time believing it that for anyone who is premenopausal and having normalish cycles (ie not super long ones) We're supposed to be higher in estrogen during the first part of our cycle, that's how fertility works. It's only when people stop ovulating and making progesterone that it can really run amok. It's kind of a "cause celebre" for people where lots of people think they have it or people they know have it. I'm not saying you don't, just that there are reasons why I would investigate other things first.

I have guys take 500-1000 mg. A lot of the HT gals give their hubbies liquid OLE which has different dosing instructions, but I have found poor compliance with liquids (this may be very different for couples paying $$ to go HT though) That's the only reason I suggest dry leaf is because husbands refused the liquid. If you go with the liquid, then use the dosing on the bottle as they vary. A lot of people swear by giving him Vit. C with it, not sure if that combo actually does anything or not.

13. Thanks amandaj001 thanked for this post
    Likes pugs05 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12