Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I cycled with Rainsbury and Savvas in 2006 but had a chemical. Before deciding where to go the next time i did email Savvas to see with my pretesting what meds he would put me on. They were the same as before, i think there is only 1 protocol given to all. Meds after maybe slightly different and the only change he wanted to make was put 3 back instead of 2 previously. He is a very nice man and i didn't have a problem with Rainsbury either, after you fail I didn't hear anything. Savvas always kept in touch but doesn't like you asking questions. Savvas is the embryologist and has someone else doing the ER, ET for him. His clinic has seen good results over the last wee while.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lisvna View Post
    Pink4me thank you! Did you cycle with dr Savvas? And did you got pregnant on the first try?
    I haven't been yet. I'm due to go for my first cycle in June. All the bfn's are starting to worry me though. x

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I totally understand....it worries me too but only at the end you know if you made the right choice and that is so damn hard!!!!!

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Louby I saw that you had 1 failed cycle with Savvas and then 1failed with dr Potter am I right? Do you know what went wrong? What are you going to do know? Which one is better choice? Dr P or dr S?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, i have had a chemical with Savvas and Dr Potter. No explanation from Savvas, just keep trying and put back 3. Change of protocol and drips, etc with Potter. Going to do some immune testing too. I can't say who was better, everyone is different. I like the fact protocol can be altered and would like to keep with the same doctor for continuity but Savvas has the sperm sort. All personal choice. I haven't been to Savvas' new clinic-Genesis. Hope that helps. x

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Louby!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12