Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Anny5 View Post
    of course I understand your problem about money because it is very familiar for me too! based on this, I choose the country and the clinic so that they combine in themselves the reasonable prices and qualified staff..Having studied a lot of information, I came to the conclusion that Spain and its clinics meet these requirements in the best way possible!
    I heard abt Spain, that it is the country with good reproductive medicine, but only general info, do you have some concrete info concerning this country and its clinics??????????????????????

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hummingbird23 View Post
    I heard abt Spain, that it is the country with good reproductive medicine, but only general info, do you have some concrete info concerning this country and its clinics??????????????????????
    as for me i'm currently in the program in spanish clinic IEGRA TRES TORRES. it is situated in Barcelona.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Leticia View Post
    As for husband....we also had discussions before going through ivf program but for my dh it was important to have genetically related baby, think for man it is even more important, it is their main instinct to continue their family.
    Adoption is also a variant but there you can't be sure about genetic history of the baby and all surprises can appear with time, so...you can do it like this...try ivf first (if you have such ability), don't loose a chance to have own child, tell him how you want to feel life inside you...and in case of failure you can start adoption process without regret that you didn't try ivf. And really adoption takes also a lot of time from 1 to 3 years and not always it is successful probably as ivf...it is up to you to decide.
    I agree with you. If there's a chance to bring into the world a child, why not to try

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @hummingbird, as for my experience...I choose IEGRA clinic and went through ivf program with guarantee using donated eggs, now I'm pregnant and happy. As for the country and clinics in general...different clinics provide different services and programs, some use only blastocysts (and there are not many of them) some use mostly frozen material, some use only fresh...you need to search and compare inf. if you decided already to go to Spain than compare clinics only there.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hummingbird23 View Post
    Hi, hummingbird23
    i've heard a lot good reviews about the clinic IEGRA TRES TORRES in Spain. it turns out that I didn't even know my high school friend also did IVF in this clinic, she'd got baby from 3th attempt, now she is a mother of a wonderful girl) she just delighted with the level of development of medicine in the country and the quality of the result. it was not her first attempt of getting pregnant with IVF , she had 2 before but in other clinics. it gave no result and here from 3th attempt! so don't give up!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, hummingbird23
    i've heard a lot good reviews about the clinic IEGRA TRES TORRES in Spain. it turns out that I didn't even know my high school friend also did IVF in this clinic, she'd got baby from 3th attempt, now she is a mother of a wonderful girl) she just delighted with the level of development of medicine in the country and the quality of the result. it was not her first attempt of getting pregnant with IVF , she had 2 before but in other clinics. it gave no result and here from 3th attempt! so don't give up!
    your friend is a happy woman! it is wonderful! the long-awaited reward for such a long wait! and how much attempts are given to get pregnant in this clinic? what's the price?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, hummingbird23
    Really happy for your friend. And was there something she did not like in the clinic? Or everything was absolutely perfect?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eva888 View Post
    your friend is a happy woman! it is wonderful! the long-awaited reward for such a long wait! and how much attempts are given to get pregnant in this clinic? what's the price?
    Hi @Eva888 ! thanks you a lot for such kind words!)) yes, it's really a happiness for whole her family))
    this clinic is very qualified and provides 8 attempts to get pregnant!! within 2 years! I think it's more than a great chance to become a mother)) price for 8 attempts is 14 900 euros, but if unfortunately all attempts are in vain , the clinic will return you back all the money!! that is a complete guarantee and protection in the case of a failed pregnancy! hard to believe , but it's true)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Willow_O'Kiff View Post
    Really happy for your friend. And was there something she did not like in the clinic? Or everything was absolutely perfect?
    @ Willow_O'Kiff, hi !!))
    the only disadvantage which can be named,and not for all it will be disadvatage, she's not from Spain, and of course during the first consultations it was necessary to book a hotel, but believe me, you can find cheap rooms and have a good time, it's Barcelona!!))) impressions from the city were great! the clinic, the staff both are at the highest level!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @ Willow_O'Kiff, hi !!))
    the only disadvantage which can be named,and not for all it will be disadvatage, she's not from Spain, and of course during the first consultations it was necessary to book a hotel, but believe me, you can find cheap rooms and have a good time, it's Barcelona!!))) impressions from the city were great! the clinic, the staff both are at the highest level!
    @ Anny5, how much I understand you! Barcelona! only one this word and the heart becomes warmer)) and when you understand that there all your cherished dreams to become a mother will come true!!! that's a great feeling)

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast