Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    girls, one my acquaintance from endometriosis community decided to use services of IVF in Chezh republic, she says that the country has a great developed level of reproductive medicine.... now I am hesitating where to go again:(((

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Leticia View Post
    I know good hotel "Travelodge Barcelona Poblenou" 3 stars, approx. 110-120/24h, good service ad not expensive if to go for 2 days.
    Thanks. I thought, that it would be harder to find the cheap hotel in such big and developed city

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hummingbird23 View Post
    girls, one my acquaintance from endometriosis community decided to use services of IVF in Chezh republic, she says that the country has a great developed level of reproductive medicine.... now I am hesitating where to go again:(((
    A man who has one clock knows exactly what time is it, and a man who has 2 clocks cannot be sure in anything))) Maybe you should search more opinions abt Chezh republic and it's medecine level?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very wise phrase Clea _Lerman...Thank you for it. I searched info, there are also bad and positive responds but the conditions of the programs offered in Chezh Republic are different from that GUARANTEE Program in IEGRA and the prices are a bit higher. So after a series of considerations I understood that IEGRA offers better terms of IVF service

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Willow, it depends on the porous....when you go for a rest for example it is one thing and when you go for a business it is another one and it is really not hard to find not expensive apartment.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @hummingbird, I also heard a lot of responses about Czech Republic, a lot of couples go there, some of them succeed some no like in any other clinic. and I agree with Clea, just find one direction and go there without hesitation.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Leticia View Post
    @Willow, it depends on the porous....when you go for a rest for example it is one thing and when you go for a business it is another one and it is really not hard to find not expensive apartment.
    Maybe. I just never had a deal with it, never travelled. But as I see, prices are not as high as I thought they would be

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Clea_Lerman View Post
    A man who has one clock knows exactly what time is it, and a man who has 2 clocks cannot be sure in anything))) Maybe you should search more opinions abt Chezh republic and it's medecine level?
    A wonderful phrase, thank yo for it!!!!I compared the programs, the prices, location in 2 countries and came to conclusion that my friend willl spend a great some of money and it is really quite far from... I came to conclusion that IEGRA offers great terms of Guarantee Program. And I decided that will head for Spain. Besides, I always dreamt of visiting Barcelona

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I is great, dear!!!!! you made final decision!!! Well done)))))) You are on the right way!!! I wish you good luck in your journey and hope there will be no obstacles on your way to your dream!!!!! Did you know when will be your first appointment?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hummingbird23 View Post
    A wonderful phrase, thank yo for it!!!!I compared the programs, the prices, location in 2 countries and came to conclusion that my friend willl spend a great some of money and it is really quite far from... I came to conclusion that IEGRA offers great terms of Guarantee Program. And I decided that will head for Spain. Besides, I always dreamt of visiting Barcelona
    Great, that you decided! And I'm glad that I could help you somehow))) Barcelona is a beautiful city! Good luck and keep us posted!

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast