Thread: Hello everyone,

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello everyone,

I've been looking on these boards (BabyCentre also) for a couple of months on and off and decided to join as a Dream Member once my sway plans became obsessive!!

I have two gorgeous boys, nearly 4 years and 2 1/2 years and I can honestly say that I have never suffered GD (well I may be had 5 minutes of a little disappointed at the 20 week scan for my second). I am very lucky to have both my boys and they are very, very special little men and having a second only made me feel even more protective over him when everyone I met after the birth would ask 'ahhhh, were you hoping for a girl'!! However, once he turned 2 I began to get this longing feeling for a daughter, I guess I'm starting to grieve what I think I'll never have.

I was surprised when I asked my DH if we could try for another (and ttc pink) that he so easily said yes - he has 3 teenage sons from his previous marriage as well! Anyhow, since we had the discussion I've been flat out researching - DH asked if I'm writing a book!! I'm scared and excited about starting my sway and as I've never been on a diet in my life I'm going to really struggle with counting cals/protein/fat/sodium - how does everyone do this........

Sorry for the long message, just really wanted to say 'hi' and hope that I can meet some gals ttc around the same time as me to 'buddy up' - I've just started the diet and am hoping to ttc in my August cycle

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck! I hope you get your DD. I will be TTC a DD too, but not for another year. I'm sure you'll find plenty of girls here in the same boat that will be able to help you through x

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I'm also a newbie TTC a girl in November!
    *Ashley*
    diagnosed PCOS: May 2012.. clomid and we got our baby GIRL 2014! TTC again for some more pink!

PROUD FUR MOM