Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC Girl Confusion!

I have two amazing boys one just turned 2 and the other will be 7 in January my Husband and I both want a daughter BAD but the more I read about gender swaying the more I confuse myself he is on board with whatever will increase our chances of having a daughter and we know nothing is for sure I just feel overwhelmed how am I suppose to choose what to do? HELP PLEASE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi welcome I know its a bit daunting at first but the more you read around the site the more it makes sense. Basically i think the diet is the most important thing so start there. You can also get a personalized plan if you want it all laid out for you.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are planning on using up our freezer stash of meat and then starting that I do have a question about vitex and saw palmetto before we actually begin to ttc can I take it daily to help build it up in my system or do I still need to stop after ovulation?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi xxplease! You can take it non stop but be prepared that it will most probably mess up your cycle but I do know that some people do it. Other reason Atomic recommends you take it only AF-O is that if you were to be pregnant, it can be dangerous to be taking those things in pregnancy. I've also heard that it can act as a birth control for some people, so if you had a heap of it in your system, you might not fall pregnant when you are actually ready to ttc. I got a personalised plan cause I felt exactly like you, I had read so many things and even though I knew so much stuff, I think just having it all set out for me, really put my mind at ease. Good luck.