Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy TTC pink in March 2013 and new to all of this!

Hi there ladies,

I have been reading along this site for sometime but this is my first post. It's getting near crunch time here as we are planning to TTC next month. We already have one beautiful 20 month old boy and would love to complete our family with a little girl!

I am doing a combined diet - vegetarian, low fat diet but still consuming dairy (as in the IG diet) and taking supplements.

I'm have been taking Cranberry, Vitex, Calcium, Magnesium for 3 months and have just started taking Saw Palmetto today and drinking peppermint tea like it's going out of fashion. DH is taking cal, mag, cranberry and about to start licorice root.

I have dropped some weight, but was on the smaller side to begin with - going from 60kg (132Lbs) down to 56kg (123Lbs).

I am going to be using acijel and a vinegar douche leading up to our first attempt, and sylk to bd.

I am having a hopeless time tracking my cycles so I think the 3 day cut-off I was hoping to do will be thrown out the window. Will probably just go for it at first positive OPK.

Anyway that's our sway in a nutshell!

Thanks for all the info on this amazing site!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!! I am excited to be a member of the March TTC pink crew....and welcome you!!!
    A few suggestions regarding your sway...you only should/need to do one of the two with SP/peppermint tea. Oh...and for you, low dose ASA is prefered over cranberry!!

Otherwise, you sound so ready to get going!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Ladybugs View Post
    Welcome!! I am excited to be a member of the March TTC pink crew....and welcome you!!!
    A few suggestions regarding your sway...you only should/need to do one of the two with SP/peppermint tea. Oh...and for you, low dose ASA is prefered over cranberry!!

Otherwise, you sound so ready to get going!!!
    Thanks for the response! I am a little addicted to the Peppermint Tea as I started drinking it in place of regular tea when I cut out caffeine 3 months ago. What is the reason you shouldn't use them together? I just got my SP yesterday so have only taken one.... just wondering whether I should bother taking it or start taking it and quit the tea? I have heard a lot of people mention baby aspirin (is that what you mean by ASA?). We don't seem to have baby aspirin here in Australia. Would regular aspirin have the same effect or is that not recommended? I've been taking it if I have a headache etc and need pain relief in place of panadol. I know my sway is not really the GD way. I bought all the supps in bulk back in December and only since have discovered this site, which is why I'm kind of stuck half way between the IG and GD ways. My diet is definitely more GD as I was already a vegetarian but cut down to two meals a day and going for low cal.

Thanks heaps for your help!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Let me give you some links in another post with regarding the SP and peppermint tea...to my knowledge the SP is preferred over peppermint tea, but like you, I enjoy the tea!!
    Low dose aspirin is 81 mg, reg ASA is 325 mg....

I did a IG sway for pink back in 2009....check out my siggie...lol, I like the thought of ions, gels and such, but my sweet DS2 is the result of my time over there!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ete-index.html

My best advice is to go to the forums and search in all the stickies for your answer....AS (Atomic Sagebrush) is awesome, love this site and you can search and find out the answer better than I can say it!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! Will try and stop the peppermint tea and just go with the SP. It's onyl 3-4 weeks until our first attempt so I hope that's long enough for it to kick in! Sound advice. Doing my best to read through all the (tonnes of) information on this forum, although DS is doing his best to thwart my efforts Haha.

Cheers!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol, I totally get the attempt your little guy doing!! I hope you are able to get a nice sway set up and have great fun in about 3-4 weeks time making your baby girl!!!!

I am getting excited to be trying again as well!!!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck with your sway too! I am a little excited but a little nervous too! Fingers crossed for the both of us x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome vegmumof1, I am also part of the march ttc pink crew. All sooooo exciting! Baby aspirin is normal low dose aspirin, this confused me when I started looking for my supplements.

My DS2 is a failed IG sway, hate the word failed as he (and his brother) are my world!
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Best of luck with your sway!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast