Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie Alert!

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Newbie Alert!

Hi! I'm Bek, 23, live in Australia and have 2 beautiful boys aged 5 and 1.5 Hoping to have a baby girl this time around so started looking into all this swaying business and found this lovely little space on the world wide web! Since the birth of my second I've had the Mirena IUD which I had removed on the 16/07, I have been tracking my cycle somewhat (just making a note of any changes I happen to notice! And occasionally using OPK, don't know how accurate these things are when using the IUD! Mostly for fun and practice haha ) and I estimate I will ovulate around the 26th, but since having the IUD removed I've had a bit of bleeding (well, A LOT on the 18th!), will this change all that? I have no idea! Also, I know there's no scientific evidence or anything but do many of you use the Chinese calendar? Because according to that I'm pretty much no good for a girl for the rest of the year I know a few people who swear by it so just thought I'd ask

I'm a little bit at a loss for what I want to do, because I really, truly want a baby girl.. But at the same time I want to be pregnant ASAP! Boo! Anyway, just rambling on a bit now! Looking forward to learning lots of new information!

Bek

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Bek! Where abouts in Australia are you?

You've found an awesome place, full of so much info and support! It can be a lot to learn at first but start with you'll get there! 😉

Atomic Sagebrush on here does personalised plans which I highly recommend, takes the guess work out of it all.

The main pink sway tactics though, are going mainly vegetarian, following the LE diet, cardio exercise and one attempt only at positive opk.

There are a few posts on the Chinese calendar, there are some that believe in it and some that don't, I wouldn't hold too much on it though as it was wrong for me the last 2 times but I think it says pink for me this time so I hope it's right this time round. 😉

Welcome! And goodluck with your sway. 💜
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm in Gippsland (Vic) yes I've been looking at the personalised plan and 21 day meal plan, think it could be the way to go! There is just sooo much info on here it's difficult to process, I like having things laid out for me

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! The plans are designed to take the guess work out of creating a plan and the coaching piece is really where the value is- you get a private forum for asking atomic questions and get a quick response. She spends tons of time with the Personalized Plan gals!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

What happened on the IUD does not translate to future cycles, nfortunately.

The chinese calendar is a crock. If it really worked, there would not be orphanages full of unwanted Chinese baby girls.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bah, I thought as much! I have no idea when I O then �� and that is a very good point about the calendar! That makes me feel a bit better haha, thanks Atomic.

Gosh I feel so torn between just trying to conceive asap me hoping for a girl or taking some time to sway!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Rebekah. Welcome. You need to take a personalised plan. Atomic will help you with anything you need, I'm sure. She helped us so much.
    I believed in the chinese calendar but it went bad for some of my friends so not so sure about it anymore :-)
    I personally read ALL possibilies before comming here and in the end none works better then atomic advices.
    I do believe you need to settle a little and dont rush, just take your time and read a little in here and follow what atomic says. There is no guarantee for a girl or boy but at least you feel more secure when you will TTC knowing the details.
    My family puzzle is complete now 💕
    Thank you Atomic! 😍

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome . We used to live in Traralgon. Love Gippsland!
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm just going to ignore the Chinese calendar :P pretend it doesn't exist haha! I've had a look at dates and I don't want to conceive until September-ish as my partner's wedding is in April and on an island off the coast of Townsville! So don't want to be too close to popping haha.

Yes, Gippsland is lovely! I'm in Trafalgar Didn't know how I'd adapt to moving out here, but now I can't imagine living closer into to town!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rebekah I woke up at the crack of dawn this morning and actually already did your plan so that should be up for you within the next day or so.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast