Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

new and some questions!

hi! i came across this site a few weeks ago and in putting together my sway plan, i have a ton of questions. we have 2 boys (ages 3 and 1) and would love to add a girl (or two... but it took some convincing my husband to have 3 kids as it is, so not sure how the negotiations for 4 would go!).

in reading through everything for pink vs. blue, i can see that i was eating a TOTAL boy diet!!! tons of fresh meat and veggies fresh straight from the farmer, eggs all the time, butter/coconut oil and i was drinking whole raw milk from our farmer before conceiving the boys. i also snack all the time. my weight has always hovered around 120 or under, so i'm not heavy by any means, but still- i don't think i had felt an actual hunger pain since the late 1990's. just grazing all day long. also took many supplements- a B vit complex, tons of vit D, cod liver oil, butter oil (a weston price diet thing), etc. i bought into the shettles method and made a halfhearted attempt at it with both boys, so you can see how effective that was! i have been able to get pregnant super easily- on the first attempt- but had 2 chemical pregnancies in the months prior to conceiving my older son.

i have lots of things in place and hoping to try next month (i have about 4 weeks til i ov again). have been on the LE diet about 3 weeks- it is HARD for me to not snack!!! but trying. not exercising at all- i was doing some light exercise several days a week prior to this. there is absolutely no way i could get myself to do an hour of cardio ever, much less multiple times a week. i have been taking fiber and folate and trying to stay out of the sun (usually living in the sun all summer long... vit D). totally dropped red meat and only taking little bites here and there of the chicken or occasional pork i'm still cooking for my family. husband is off red meat for now as well, much to his dismay! honestly just from dropping all of the super healthy foods i am used to eating ("superfoods" were our regular foods!!) i am hoping that the switch is already enough of a "decline" in maternal health and now i'm jut really trying to keep my grazing to a minimum. i have been able to put off eating in the mornings until sometime between 11am-1pm. drinking some peppermint tea- it is actually a mint blend with some lemongrass- but am still nursing my 16 month old so not doing too much of the tea. i have already noticed a marked decrease in EWCM or any CM for that matter, and i bought pH strips and am consistently below 5.0. i also bought rephresh, but not sure i'll need it. planning on husband doing LR, OLE, FR and i have a question about the day we attempt (planning one attempt)- does he do his usual scheduled FR and then ALSO dump one more batch right before our attempt? think i'll skip the rephresh and just add a j&d. ??

-i have some questions about diet- is wine ok? i saw that alcohol is ok, but then i saw somewhere that grape is not. hmmm.
    -hoping grapefruit lacroix carbonated water is ok. ?
    -why are we taking the skins off of things? just for nutritional content? i have been eating a ton of spiralized yellow squash (zucchini) because it is abundant in our garden right now and no one else is eating much of it!
    -should LR and OLE sort of cancel each other out in terms of blood pressure? just a though... not that it makes much difference for my sway

i think my biggest worry is my stress level- totally the "dominant" female in my house of boys and i tend to spring right into action at every little spill or cry. trying so hard to settle down so i don't ruin the sway!!

hope it is ok that i just dumped all of this info here! not really sure where everything is all supposed to go so figured i would just make my grand entrance. thank you for this site and all of the help i have already received so far just from snooping!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I cannot answer a lot of your questions, but it may be helpful to post this in the Trying to conceive a girl section as well for more replies Good Luck!!
    18132: @ 8wks

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks for the tip! is it ok to repost the whole thing or is that annoying for people?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd repost the whole thing.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello and welcome!! Your previous lifestyle is a lot like my current boy sway!!! LOL!!! Good luck!
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Skins have nutrients so that's why we take them off.
    Exercise is getting great results and I an actually loving it!
    FR doesn't sway nearly as much as we once thought and it's quite stressful so feel free to drop if need be. No need to release the day of attempt.
    Wine us great for a girl sway! Just no grape juice-full of nutrients.
    Welcome and good luck!!
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have read on this site that if you are going to drink wine, to drink white and skip reds since it has more nutrients

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im still drinking red,dont like white wine,lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't really like either, but if it sways, I can choke down a glass or two

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Vodka is probably the least nutritious alcohol. I like to mix it with diet coke!
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast