Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all - I'm an aussie dad with 2 boys.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone, I'm a Kiwi from Hamilton living in Singapore! I'm on week 2 of my sway.... Going ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum to two hoping for a bundle of x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi dadinpink and sarah4 girl welcome!!!
    Dadinpink is your wife swaying? Awesome to see a dad here
    Sarah how you doing on le?
    Xx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Think I'm doing ok. But its only week 2. I'm doing it PCOS style. Managing an hour of cardio daily. Ask me I'm another month and ill prob be over it plan to do my sway for 6 weeks before TTC. How long have you all been swaying for?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good work sarahgirl I did it for 8 months!!! 6 weeks pregnant now, took me 4 attempts and my hubby got sick so we missed two months but I stayed on the diet. It actually got easier for me as time went on.... FX you get a BFP super quick plenty of ladies have xxxx

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all! I'm another one from Hamilton, NZ.

I've spent a lot of time over the years in groups and reading in sites like this one. My husband and I have two boys 7 and 5, then a 4 year gap, where I had 3 miscarriages, but attempted to sway girl a number of times, before I gave up and just wanted to have a successful pregnancy (took us 2 years in the end), but much to our amazement we conceived a girl!

Earlier this year we were "not trying, but not preventing", because we knew we wanted 4 children, but figured it would take a long time to conceive again, but much to our surprise I fell pregnant and we just found out today it's another girl! I cannot believe after so many years of just me and my boys, that in the last year things have changed and I will be a mother of two daughters.

I must be one of the few women who married a man who always wanted a daughter, so it was hard on us both having two boys first - we love them dearly of course, don't get me wrong, but the heart wants what it wants.

Hoping you ladies have successful sways and HT :-)

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Kitkat, 8 months! Did you loose lots of weight?

Pyrefly, wow we live in such a small world lovely you got your girls in th end. There's hope for me yet! Do you notice a big difference in your lifestyle between when your girls were conceived and your boys?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow pyrefly!! That's pretty amazing glad you got your two ladies in the end, I too would like to hear any differences between when you conceived your boys and girls!! I'm pretty small already I lost about 5.5kg got Down to 51.5 kg so skin and bones, lost a lot quickly then very gradually. Pretty happy I can eat my old he diet again already stacking on the weight!! Xxx

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It really is a small world isn't it!

I went through a dramatic lifestyle change when I conceived our first daughter, I'd just had my 3rd miscarriage and thought I need to do something drastic here or this just isn't going to happen. So I changed to very healthy eating habits, I was drinking peppermint tea, taking pre-natal vitamins, no sweets, chocolate etc, some cardio exercise everyday, I'm not very big to begin with, but I did lose some weight and interestingly I was on antibiotics for a chest infection when I conceived. When I conceived with this current girl, it was pretty much the opposite, eating terribly and putting on weight, very similar to when I conceived my boys! I wonder if my age helped, I was 22 and 23 when I had my boys, and nearly 29 and 30 for my girls, also my CM has been non-existent during the time I conceived my girls, no idea why! I don't know how my timing was with my boys, one we DTD all the time, the other was a one shot wonder, but I was charting with my girls and we DTD the day before, during and after ov.

What's funny is I tried all sorts of gender tests and predictors when I was pregnant with all my kiddies, and I seem to always get boy lol, the only tests that were correct were nub theory - best one, I reckon ;-) and the baking soda test.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrefly View Post
    but the heart wants what it wants.
    Love this. I can't explain why I want a girl but that sentence helps
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast