Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Must have at least 5 posts to be able to PM you Kitkat so will be in touch soon. Thanks again!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Australia here!

1 last baby to join our family.
    Hoping and trying for

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/57da58

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitelle View Post
    I've read a lot but still get confused!
    It is so confusing to begin with but honestly just slowly reading more and more you WILL learn it all. I joined when my twins were 9 months with the intention to sway and I was so overwhelmed but in about a year I felt almost like a sway expert. Then I changed my mind to HT after a very scary potential surprise BFP and had to start all over again! I have learned heaps about HT but I feel like the more that I learn the more I realise the less I know. I wish I could sway but we are already going over our number for this last one and I don't want to risk never having a daughter. It is so important to me for some reason even though I was a tomboy
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks 1+2+3boys. Had to take a little break from the site as I very quickly became obsessed staying up reading til all hours....
    Have since spoken to DH and he is not ready/still not sure about another child yet so will try not to think about it too much over the next few months. Hopefully I will be back! Good luck to everyone :-)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One last post.... for now ;-)
    I would like to sway for a girl..... I plan to take calcium supplements and folic acid over the next few months while waiting for DH to hopefully come around.
    Is there anything else I should/could do longterm before starting a proper sway plan?
    (I am thinking things that I can do that are easy/will not have me constantly thinking about swaying....)
    Many thanks!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Kaitelle! I hear you honey my DH took a long time to come round to number three! That's why I am having a big age gap , my two eldest are at school 5 and 7! How old is your baby?
    Don't take calcium supps that's a hangover from in gender and no one does that now. I probably would do nothing unless you think he will come round in the next few months? If you think he will and you are not at the stage of tears and silence! Then you could ease into LE diet? BUT you have got to be sure or you will quickly resent him for making you be on the diet longer than you need to be X

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1+2+3boys View Post
    Wow Claire, it seems so unreal and amazing that someone from my tiny corner of the world is about to do this. I am excited for you and wish you the best of luck. I hope it works for you. I'd love to go to HRC with Dr. P but we are looking into Czech Republic first since it is so close to where my partners parents live and it is so much cheaper. It would be so much more difficult to arrange though I think because they are not allowed to do PGD for gender selection but they let you know all the embryos details and let you choose which one you want to implant (if you get the right doctor). So I could not tell anyone in NZ doing my testing that I am going there so I can choose the gender. Such a hard choice to make. My ultimate goal is still HRC but that will take a while longer to save for.

Will you be telling people about the PGD if you get a BFP? I think many NZers have never even heard of it or know it is an option so I can imagine most thinking it is pretty exetreme. I'd love to be honest to people who I think may be genuinely interested but could not tell them if I went to CzR
    Hi 1+2+3boys - sorry I just saw your post! I had my consult and have booked in for May!! (Proviso of selling our house before then!! - we are building another one)Just doing another couple of pre tests - another ultrasound at Medex and some more bloods. Having trouble finding put where to get meds though! Can't get them from my local pharmacy even with a script from my doctor! Emailed fertility associates today to see if they will help (wasn't keen on telling them why I was doing IVF overseas!) Not holding my breath though! I think i can order them online - but they will get stopped at customs and I have to provide a prescription from a nz doctor! Complicated! Will keep you posted!
    I am not going to tell people - i think it is a bit extreme for a lot of people to understand

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I emailed FA a while ago to ask if they would help me cycle overseas. They said they "probably" would. But absolutely don't tell them you are doing gender selection or pgd or anything. Say you have family there or something
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

9. Likes 1+2+3boys liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by covered in blue View Post
    I emailed FA a while ago to ask if they would help me cycle overseas. They said they "probably" would. But absolutely don't tell them you are doing gender selection or pgd or anything. Say you have family there or something
    Excellent suggestion! Thank you! I nearly put it then deleted that sentence and just put ivf overseas! Although I was wondering what reason I could give!! Fingers crossed!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Claire, very interested in following your HT dream! Xx

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast