Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck from me too Claire! Keep us posted :-)
    Assisting/performing gender selection is illegal in NZ unless for medical reasons so as covered in blue said - don't tell them!

Thank you very much for the advice kitkat! My youngest is 18mths so plenty of time and no tears yet.... will hold off on the diet at present :-)

2. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Likes covered in blue liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies I'm from NZ - Pukekohe to be exact, exciting to see some kiwis/aussies on this site
    We have nearly 3yo girl, and are almost TTC, starting next week We are swaying for a boy, even though I would love either, may as well try and get one of each!

4. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Likes covered in blue, Kaitelle liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome MelliMae we are getting quite a kiwi following! Fantastic boy success rate here X

6. Likes covered in blue liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitelle View Post
    Good luck from me too Claire! Keep us posted :-)
    Assisting/performing gender selection is illegal in NZ unless for medical reasons so as covered in blue said - don't tell them!

Thank you very much for the advice kitkat! My youngest is 18mths so plenty of time and no tears yet.... will hold off on the diet at present :-)
    Thanks Kaitelle! Will keep you posted!!

8. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Claireashworth View Post
    Hi 1+2+3boys - sorry I just saw your post! I had my consult and have booked in for May!! (Proviso of selling our house before then!! - we are building another one)Just doing another couple of pre tests - another ultrasound at Medex and some more bloods. Having trouble finding put where to get meds though! Can't get them from my local pharmacy even with a script from my doctor! Emailed fertility associates today to see if they will help (wasn't keen on telling them why I was doing IVF overseas!) Not holding my breath though! I think i can order them online - but they will get stopped at customs and I have to provide a prescription from a nz doctor! Complicated! Will keep you posted!
    I am not going to tell people - i think it is a bit extreme for a lot of people to understand
    It does sound super complicated. And people in little ol NZ at the end of the world would think it is extreme but you have to be there to understand that is for sure. I had never heard of PGD for GS before this website and would not have agreed with it if I had been one of 'the fortunate ones' to get what I wanted or at least both genders by three kids.

I just found out that I can not go to Czech Republic anymore because you have to be over 35 and /or have fertility issues so I'm out on both accounts. I am starting to think of swaying again because I have never tried it and it could very well work, but what if it doesn't :/
    Anyhow we are not ready for another anytime soon so I think I need to have some time off from this website for a while. If I end up saving for HRC I'd love to chat. I hope by the time I am ready for number 4 Australia has gotten off its high horse and brought back IVF with PGD for family balancing. 100s of their families are going abroad for it each year. FX cos if they did we would be planning our trip alot sooner
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

10. Likes covered in blue, Claireashworth liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,
    I'm from Australia and have two boys so will be swaying for a girl. Will be interesting to see what happens and if I can make a difference!

12. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Likes covered in blue liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome purple! This forum is amazeballs I naturally swayed and I am 30 weeks pregnant with DD after two boys X

14. Likes purple liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was looking at the IG diet and now I'm considering the LE diet instead but I have to start my research all over again!

16. Likes covered in blue liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Been there honey! LE is way way easier than IG . Feel free to ask questions and depending on when you are thinking of starting I would highly recommend a custom plan from atomic X

18. Likes covered in blue liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls

Have just stumbled upon this post, hope it's OK to join, I am from little old NZ too, I love reading all of your stories and advice, seems like a great place to take away the stress of the sway lifestyle. MelliMae, I too am swaying for a boy next month, I am nervous to say the least!

20. Thanks kitkat18 thanked for this post
    Likes covered in blue, 1+2+3boys liked this post
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast