Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink I am new here and would love some advice for ttc girl

Hi Everyone,

I have been doing a lot of research about ttc girl. It wasn't until I found this website that I started to gather a lot of information on girl sways. I have read SO many helpful posts on this website! Although, due to some of the information I have gathered from other websites, I am very confused especially regarding the right diet to follow! From my understanding, calcium and magnesium are the way to go and avoiding sodium and potassium is best. I take cranberry, calcium, and magnesium supplements daily. I hear berries and acidic fruits are good choices. My concerns are regarding dairy products, if dairy products tend to be high in sodium, why are eggs, milk and cheese supposedly good options? Or do they actually sway boy? Oranges are also very high is potassium.

Some of the things I tend to eat are pastas, oatmeal, tuna, corn, salads and fruit. Are any of these foods even okay to eat for a girl sway? At one point, I had read canned tuna is best but canned is also higher in sodium. This is all very confusing. I enjoy pinto beans but generally don't like black beans, etc. My guess would be that beans would sway boy because of the high salt content but some people say beans are good for girl sways. What about bread?

Of course I can't forget to mention that I have a sweet tooth and thoroughly enjoy eating candy and chocolate.

I have read that some people try rephresh or Sudafed? I'm not even sure how that would work.

If anyone has any advice, I would greatly your help!! Thanks in advance

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome . You do sound very mixed up. We don't do calcium and magnesium here in general - we tend to think that more nutrients in general sways blue. Have you read up on the Le diet on this site? That's where I suggest you start reading. If I was going to sway girl soon I'd do Le diet + folate and fiber supps, 60 mins cardio exercise per day (or at least 4 days a week), Give DH licorice root, and have one attempt at positive OPK. All the best for planning your sway
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome.

My advice is to go to the link in my signature below and read the "Calcium Conunrum" threads. Suffice it to say, not all of us are convinced that cal/mag/sodium/potassium are in any way the key to swaying.

Please don't get too hung up on "the Myth of the Magic foods" - as you yourself point out, the mineral balancing diets really don't make a heck of a lot of sense, do they? Dairy is loaded with sodium and potassium, it really doesn't quite add up that BOTH sodium/potassium are swaying blue. Many of us got our girls without the mineral balancing stuff after getting boys trying to do the mineral diets.

I'm not a fan of Sudafed or cranberry and in the Complete index there is a thread on that which explains why
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ