Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to say hi and welcome and good luck getting your little girl!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you tigerlily!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Pbn3,

Welcome! I'm fairly new to the site too and like you I have 2 beautiful boys but would love to add some pink to our family. I've also had 2 c-sections and we are only going to have 1 more, 4 would just be 1 too many for us. We are still deciding if we should go HT, it's a lot of money (especially now the Aussie dollar is falling, not good!) but the outcome if successful is 100% guaranteed. Decisions! If not I will do the personalized plan as well. I'm also 36 and planning to either go HT or TTC naturally around April next year so we have lots in common :-)) This is the best site ever and I'm so glad i found it!

All the best.
    Last edited by aussiesmiler; September 17th, 2014 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Left out word

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi aussiesmiler! Wow we do have alot in common! I'm not sure what ht is? I'm still learning the lingo. But Interested to know? Sounds costly so wouldn't be an option for us but really excited about the personalized plan which is really affordable. I'm convinced I'll have another boy anyway which is just fine but I still wanted to do everything possible to sway pink. Between my 2 sisters and I there has been one girl born first followed by six boys lol. No matter the outcome I'll at least know I gave it my best shot!
    All the best to you to! Will keep an eye out for your posts and I hope you get your girl no matter which way you go.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was exactly the same with the lingo but it's surprising how quickly you learn the terms after reading a few posts. HT is 'high tech' so that's IVF/PGD. If we do it we plan to go to HRC with Dr Potter in California, you will see his name and HRC mentioned quite a bit on this site. It costs $12,100 USD with the $1,000 discount you get from being on this site. And of course that doesn't include airfares, accom, medication etc etc.......usually ends up being in total around $30,000. It scares me to even type that figure!! But if the cycle is successful the gender desire is 100% guaranteed. Still not sure what to do but I am SO glad I found this site.

I'll definitely follow your journey and my fingers and toes are crossed for you hoping we are both covered in pink baby dust :-)))

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! I'm a mom to two boys as well, and will be trying for a pink bundle in spring. Good luck with everything! You will love it here, so much information and supportive people.
    Valerie & Justin 09-

DS1- Jacob 2010

DS2- Logan 2012

/Thinking pink in Spring 2015!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and thanks Valerie! I already love this site and have spent hours reading through forums. I wish you the very best with trying for your pink bundle, are you going to use the le diet? I can't wait to start mine!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mom to two boys here too and can't say enough great things about getting a personalized plan! Atomic is amazing and so incredibly knowledgable and helpful. Needless to say if this baby (our last!) is our girl I'll be thanking her forevvvvver 💜

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    me{33}dh{33}
    ds1{2009}
    ds2{2011}
    Swaying for a

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi bethwade! Very best wishes for your pink bundle! Will keep an eye out for your future posts

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I'm dieting now actually, but not full LE yet. I have a lot of weight to lose, so I'm just dieting in general, then will go full vegetarian and LE in January before my March attempt.
    Valerie & Justin 09-

DS1- Jacob 2010

DS2- Logan 2012

/Thinking pink in Spring 2015!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast