Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs aswell Pbn There is nothing worse than just being worn out with little ones who don't sleep. But it will pass, it may not be soon! but eventually it will pass and if you let your chance go for trying for your little girl then in a years time when hopefully things are better you may regret not taking the chance when it was there, especially if DH wants to put a time limit on conceiving. I can say though that for me that looking after 2 little ones was ALOT harder than looking after 3+ children. I think when you break the 3 marker you just seem to have more experience and confidence in what your doing, so you just seem to relax into it more I would take the fact that the rough sleep is actually helping your pink sway and give it a go! There is always going to be somebody here to vent to on rough days so you won't feel the need to moan at DH when/if he doesn't understand

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My first son was like your second; big (10 pounds at birth), and unhappy! He was always crying and would only sleep on me for 1 hr stretches for pretty much the first 4 months. We did sleep training based off the book healthy sleep habits happy child at 4 months and that helped with his sleep but he still cried a lot and was frustrated easily during the day. The big change was when he learned how to crawl and then to walk- he changed almost over night as he had always just wanted to be able to move and explore. He also stayed super calm after that and never had tantrums (really!). He is 4 1/2 now and people still comment on how calm he is which is basically the opposite of how he was as a baby. Hang in there sweetie! It is so rough having a baby who cries!!!
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Wow thanks for replying and so honestly! I wish the ht was an option for us maybe I should research it more but as far as i know it is still unavailable in australia ( had a message from another aussie who is going ht in usa $$$$$) I do believe there is something in this site that works but if I could take the ht road I would so good for you and I'm so happy you'll get your baby girl!!!! I'm really hoping things get a lot better by xmas as I'll have to decide whether we take the plunge or not. Have been loosing some weight via loosely based le diet (1200 max calories and cut down to meat just twice a week from probably 10-12 times/week lol - was a big meat eater). Would still get a diet plan if I go ahead as dont want any guess work. All the best again and thanks for replying!
    No it is not in Aussie, was banned in 2006 I think which sucks for me because I am from New Zealand and it would have been SO much easier to go there than fly across the world. It does cost a mini fortune and I am honestly still not sure if we will be able to manage it at this stage. We may have to go with Europe which is alot cheaper but still a lot of money and so much to organise.
    I am finding being a parent really hard right now and wish I could be done. It is such hard work and I want to put my best into and not sure I will be able to stretch myself out much further. I try to accept what I have now and love my boys more than life itself but that sadness over no daughter is not going away. I know without a doubt now that I want a girl or no baby at all. I'm not upping my work load unless I am getting her. HT is still no garentee though because it is IVF and you actually have to get pregnant for it to work!

I have the luxury of time thankfully, I'm not even 30. You never know how hard or easy a baby will be until they arrive. I have been lucky so far with not having kids too far up the difficult scale, even with my twins. THe biggest scare for me is if what if my uterus goes and splits another egg in two and after all my careful planning I end up with 5 kids! You cope the best you can with what you have and the hard times when they are little do come to an end even though it seems impossible at the time. I am just coming out the other side I think but it is still hard as my partner is a Chef so works long hours including evenings and weekends. One day they will be like his 9 and 12 year old though and so much easier and less stressful. It is nice having that view into the future and they are the best of mates!

In the mean time I am trying to pretend that I wont be getting a daughter so I can make the most of my boys and not miss any things on them that I thought I could only get out of a girl. You should see the amazingly smart clothes they are getting for Christmas. Not many dresses at the playground will be able to match them in cuteness and style factor
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234