Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Embarrassed Plz help is this a pink sway??

Hi everyone, have been searching on different websites and this is what
    I have come to mends with, i really really hope for feadback, so plz give me thumbs up or down
    And advice to what you think

I am very new to swaying, I have two beatiful teenage boys, my youngest
    is 14, so before it is to late my DH and I have decided for alittle bundle of joy as our last baby.

With my boys I didn't know about swaying for gender, so we didn't do anything else apart from bedroom action.
    I have been reading on the forum and this is my path on swaying for pink this time
    Hope for some thumbs up or down on my thoughts, thank you

Calsium citrate ( have started)
    Magnesium ( have started)
    Cranberry tab ( have started)
    Folic acid ( have started)

How long before the minerals kick in and do there job?

I will be using babycomp to help me on my cycle, and the monitor also can help
    Figure out pink and blue days from my body temp, would like some feed back about this??

Food: Milk, greek yogurt, white breed, butter, pasta, chicken, vegetables ( mostly green beens, peas, brokkoli, cabbage) salads ( but no tomatos)
    Drink: two coups of coffee aday, lemon juice and light coke and milk, have heard that crystal lite
    Is good for swaying pink, but we do not have that in Norway, so instead I will be drinking fun light, do you recomend someting else?
    Snacks: peanuts, sugerfree gum, chocolate

I wash " downstairs" only with ph 4 and was considering before trying to conceive I would take milk acid vaginal tablets( used for yeast infeksjon, I am not sure if this is the name in english, but a common infeksjon that we ladies get down there, here in norway we can get milk acid vaginal tab to get the invoirment down there more acid again,these vaginal tab our bought over the counter at the drugstore there are no sideeffects, it is just to ajust the envoirement back to more acid like, ph 3,5 - 4)

I have read abit about douching, and the milk acid tab will have similar effect, well this is what I am guessing anyway, feedback??

Really hope for some anwers, it is very tabu here in norway about gender swaying, so it was a breathe of fresh air to find this forum, but would be very very greatful
    For feedback from you

Have alovely day

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!!! I am in a little hurry this morning, can you please bump this for me and I will get back to it as soon as I can!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your sway looks like an old-school IG type sway. I would read through the LE diet tips, and check out our supplements. We don't tend to do many supps here, and there are no forbidden or magic foods (although, I personally avoided all breakfast cereals and fermented foods until my BFP.)

Don't obsess over it, but you can take a look at our statistics to get a better idea of what's working over here and what isn't. In general, 12 weeks of LE diet (preferably vegetarian and skipping breakfast,) 6-8 weeks of exercise (60 minutes per day, 5-7 days a weeks, cardio ONLY,) and one attempt at +OPK are getting great results. Everyone takes folic acid, but for the most part, that's the only real supplement we all take. Caffeine and alcohol are at your discretion (I took both, 2-3 cups of coffee in the morning instead of breakfast, 2 glasses of wine/beer per day) and 1/4 tsp per day of cinnamon is a pretty painless addition to your sway that may help with blood sugar (long periods of low blood sugar are theorized to sway pink.) Most of us have dropped the vaginal washes and potions. They aren't getting results that are much better than the women who avoid them, and they're a bit of a pain in the butt (and cause us to obsess, which sways blue!)

Here are the stats:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...readsheet.html

Here's to LE diet:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...formation.html
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-...-ttc-pink.html
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi LilithWiser1979,
    thank you so much for the feadback I am so thankful for your help, and yes it is true that I came across IG forumet and have
    started the supp because of that. I have taken alook at the LE diet and it looks good for me.
    But I truely do believe that a more acid envoirement does help to sway pink, as the x sperm is more hard and can handle this envoirement better then the Y sperm. I do alot of training I am a dancefitness instruktur so I have atleast two - three hours aweek
    that are my classes and this is cardio cardio cardio I have two dogs so I also walk an hour a day with them. So I feel a am on the right track with training, for a pink sway. And magnesium and calsium are good for rebuilding the body with hard training so
    I will be sticking to the supps that I am on now. I do not do beakfeast, but two cups of coffee in the morning is a must for me.

As I understand the LE diet is "being sensable" in what you put in your month diet, like any other diet, and that is also no problem for me, the only foods a will be taking more of is fun light drink, suger free gum and diet coke as there is aspartame in this something that I understand does sway pink? And greek yoghurt that is to make a more acid envoirment down stairs?

QUESTIONS:
    I have a couple of questions I see that several ladies here that sway pink, let there DH take Licorice Root, what does this do?
    And also Antihistamine is mentioned, could you explain on what this does too in terms of swaying pink?
    And do these supps have any side effects?
    And I have understood that we swaying for pink should try and keep our bloodsugar low? Could you plz try and explain why this ways pink?

Thank you again for your help, it is so good to get some help and advice
    Last edited by Wishing-well; October 3rd, 2014 at 06:40 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again and thanks for your patience.

WE don't always do things the same way on this site as the others and you can read why in this thread. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...sh-anyway.html

I personally am not a big believer in cal/mag/cranberry but you are supposed to take them for 6-12 weeks before trying.

I think the milk tab for the pH would also work as well as the douching so that would be a good option.

I don't believe in pink/blue days, but if that is important to you, that is your decision. I would not have more than one attempt per month, though. We are getting 70% success for pink with one attempt, and I do not want you to add attempts on the basis of pink/blue days because it doesn't work.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The idea that X sperm is hardy and lives longer than Y sperm is not true and has been completely proven to be false.

Licorice root is supposed to change your husband's hormones to make htem more pink friendly. This is our riskiest supp and so please read the LR essay (follow the link to the index in my signature)

Antihistamine dries up CM and that may also help sway pink. (also in the index)

Explained blood sugar in other thread