Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Newbie who wants a BLUE-by!

Hi. I am a mother to 2 beautiful daughters, and would love a son to complete our family. I have been doing some research, and still have a few questions. Some things that I know are alkaline diet, positive ions, ovulation, preseed, robitussin, folic acid, potassium-rich foods, salty foods, eat 2 bowls of cereal with little milk daily, have hubby drink red bull and wear boxers, doggy position, moon (might not do this one). I do have to question a few foods. A simple yes or no will do

Potatoes
    Red Meat ( sway boy or girl?)
    Breads and pastas (wheat or white?)
    Canned foods/veggies
    Tomatoes/tomato paste or sauce
    Caffeine (soda and coffee)

I feel that diet and vaginal PH are the main things that help and I'm trying to think of meals that I can prepare for my family that would lean towards this diet. Like beef stew, shepards pie, etc. My girls are 1 and 7. Also, will it work if I eat acidic foods but maybe just add more alkaline ingredients and have lemon water with meals? Will it work if I only start during my period, or should I start earlier? Any extra advice would be appreciated. I plan on using baking soda toothpaste, but don't want to drink it or stick in vagina. Thanks in advance!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I'm swaying blue as well after 2 girls you should look through all the info on this site b/c a lot if it's different then other sites! Like we don't test ph.... when are you ttc? For diet it's all about combining carbs & protien every time you eat!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We don't test for PH here

You need to start your sway at least 6 weeks in advance.
    We believe diet, exercise & 3-5 attempts in the fertile window sway blue.
    The blue sway girls take multi-vit, folic acid, vitD & probiotics.
    The HE diet is nutrient dense foods, 3 meals a day and snacks all consisting of protein & carbs. Full fat dairy encouraged.
    Preseed & Robitussin are fine.
    If you have a read in the TTC boy section there is a wealth of information there
    Good Luck!
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, popping back later

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! I strongly suggest you check out our Complete Index because a lot of what you're thinking of doing is the "old school" stuff that has not gotten the greatest results for us. It honestly makes it a bit hard to answer your question because what I believe, and what our experience has shown, is not always going to mesh with what they'll tell you on the "old school" sites, so if you are confused about any reason why I advise what I do, please ASK, there is always a scientific explanation.

I STRONGLY urge you avoid the positive ions. They are terrible for health and fertility and if anything, sway pink. While ions of course exist, they have never been shown to sway by any reputable source whatsoever and the idea that X and Y sperm have different electrical charges is totally debunked. AVOID!!!

Potatoes - neutral (but can make you gain weight super fast when eating a boy-friendly diet, so be cautious!) A little weight gain is ok, gaining 30 lbs in 6 weeks will at best not help and at worst undermine your boy sway.

Red meat - good for boy, eat up but aim for HEALTHY meat and not things like hot dogs, jerky, and other crap that the other sites recommend trying to "increase sodium". Eat real foods

Breads and pastas - most of our blue swayers tend to limit or avoid these becuase they lead to excess weight gain. I think wheat bread esp. the type with nuts in them are best for blue BUT be aware that this is one of the grayest gray areas that there is and we honestly are not too sure on this one.

Fresh is a lot better. The more nutrient packed, the better. Try for 9-11 servings of colorful fruit and veg a day.

Tomatoes are fine, but are no magic blue bullet to be sure.

Mod. caff is ok, no diet soda, sugar soda will contribute to excess weight gain and is prob. best avoided. We have found tea to be "bluer" than coffee.

Please don't stress about the acid/alkaline diet, it doesn't WORK. THe nice thing about alkaline foods is they are good for health and fertility, and so they sway blue anyway, but it isn't because the diets work that way. So you can absolutely have "acidic" foods now and then and in fact some of the foods marked as "acidic" are actually quite nutritious and will only help your sway.

NO BAKING SODA DRINKS OR DOUCHES OR FINGERS. Terrible results, terrible side effects and we no longer use them (altho I do still ahve the directions so people can do so safely if they must). I wouldn't bother with the toothpaste. I can assure you I have 4 boys and have never encountered baking soda in any of those ways. We are getting equal or better results as the old school sites with way quicker conceptions and fewer miscarriages without the BS!! (in this case, baking soda LOL)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pink_bean View Post
    I would suggest a prenatal. I took it both times I conceived blue. I really think it increases your chance for a boy. I'm no expert but If I think of anything else I will let you know! Sending all my blue dust!
    and this is one of our highest tactics for a boy - consistently at or above 80% success

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and here's the "anti-pH essay" http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ...sorry for jumping straight ...is it true and for sure no bsf is needed ...i can still see latest successful blue sways and most of them did bsf ....can someone help pls on this ?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it is true no BSF is needed. I don't know where you're looking because very few people on here do BSF. Many tried and got BFN after BFN.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast