Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pgd failure!! Please help!!

Hi everyone!! I am a 30 year old female who has a 14 month old baby boy. I had gender disappointment since I have found out I was pregnant. I decided to try to do ivf/pgd for a baby girl. I went to dr hill at the fertility clinic of New England.

I did one round of ivf/pgd and it failed. I only got 7 eggs, 6 were mature, and I had 5 embryos. By day 5 all of them died. I did not get any update from the clinic and they called me on day 6 telling me all 5 died and they had no explanation. I am beyond upset and lost about 10k because they told me they would give me half my money back. I do not have any fertility issues and my amh is over 4. I recently went to yale for a second opinion and gave me many reasons why it could have went wrong including a lab error. I am so upset and my hubby just does not understand. He wants to try naturally bc he says he will love another boy or girl. I plan to cycle again in July. Pending my hubby will let me do it again lol!! Fingers and toes crossed!!!

Please help!! Any advice wouldbe helpful!!!

Thanks again!!

Praying for pink!! 💗🎀

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, what was all of your pretesting like? AMH over 4 is high. What protocol and meds were you on?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    all of my lab work was completely normal and my hubby's sperm is normal. He used the antagonist protocol. This new doctor wants to use the lupron protocol because he said the birth control might of suppressed me too much. Fingers crossed it works!! What did you use?? Thank you!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Looking for Pink, I am so sorry you have been through this. I find one of the hardest parts of ivf is often not being able to get any answers or reasons why. When are you going to start your next cycle? X