Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Successful girl sways??

If you've had a successful girl sway would you post your sway? I'm just interested to see what others have done. Thanks!
    DH 2009
    DD 2012
    DS 2014
    Hoping to add 1 more

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Apr 2012 June 2015

Our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are tons to read through in the post your sway section. Just remember that what worked for one women won't always work for another.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have a forum dedicated just to that so please gals, don't post here, post in this forum!!! And this is the place to read tons of sways.

But I strongly advise doing what has worked for MANY people and don't just go off someone else's sway, even if it's successful. The things that really work will work across whole populations and it becomes very clear the things that work and the things that are just lowering odds of conception!

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! Thanks for the link. I still plan on purchasing a personalized sway when it gets closer to my attempt. I just enjoy reading what others have done. I have a question though.....why does Clomid sway pink? I see a lot of women trying it.
    DH 2009
    DD 2012
    DS 2014
    Hoping to add 1 more

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We're not sure, but several studies plus our own results show that both Clomid & Femara sway pink quite significantly. Unfortunately, as with most things in swaying, we don't know exactly why, just that it does.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ZLLTJL View Post
    Thanks! Thanks for the link. I still plan on purchasing a personalized sway when it gets closer to my attempt. I just enjoy reading what others have done. I have a question though.....why does Clomid sway pink? I see a lot of women trying it.
    We don't know why any of this works, only that it IS working (see Maiden's answer above) and nor do we have anything approaching enough info to even make an educated guess on it.

I find that whenever anyone speculates about reasons too closely, even myself, people start getting overly focused on the speculation - like if I were to guess that Clomid makes less CM, then everyone gets obsessed over their CM and starts trying to dry it up, even when they're ON the Clomid and really reducing their odds of conception by a lot. Just do the Clomid because that is what is getting results for people!! "Ours is not to reason why, ours is to just do the stuff that is seeming to work for people!"
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Likes Dreamofpink liked this post