Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TTC GIRL

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC GIRL

Hello everyone! I'm trying to TTC a girl after 3 boys. I want to try and conceive in November or December. I've done research for the past week about how to sway a girl. I just have a few questions. Should I jump and dump and then lime tampon? With jump and dump, does it lower my chances of getting pregnant since I want to try November and December only? How many attempts in BD TTC did it take you? Another question, how do you predict you're O day with a 33 day cycle. I've checked apps and they only give me a fertile window, not exact date. Thanks so much for any replies! 😘

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I answered this in your other thread but since you are in a hurry to get pregnant I would not have you do lime anything and you should wait at least 5-15 min. before doing J and D.

The average couple takes between 3-6 months to get pregnant although there are def. those of us who did get pg in 1-2 attempts. Unfortunatley a lot of the pink sway stuff will really cut odds of conception so my advice is to pick th ethings that are really working well for people (diet longer than 12 weeks, exercise, and one attempt) and drop everything else because all other sway tactics have been pretty disappointing compared to those three.

You can't predict your O day in advance, unfortunately. The apps are really pretty useless. We typically use OPK test strips to help us detect the surge that triggers O and then we have our one attempt at that point because it's a good chance of conception with one attempt.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic! I'm new to this site and didn't realize you answered. Thanks a lot for taking your time to answer. I started on my diet now, but it's not that strict. As I have a lot of events coming up the next 3 weeks. But I have been drinking Crystal lite, cutting red meat, eating less, cutting sodium, & etc. I was going to order PH strips and OPK strips also since my cycle is usually 33 days. What about the Diva cup method? Or should I look into TBM?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do not recommend pH testing, diva cup, or TBM (I think I posted some stuff in your other thread, let me know if you can't find it)

MOst of us have totally given up sodium restrictions and our results have actually gone up since we did.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most current girl swayers here on Gender Dreaming are doing:

* LE diet for at least 12 weeks before attempt which is 1500-1800 calories, 40-50g protein, and 30-60g fat a day.
    * Skipping breakfast.
    * No snacking.
    * Fiber supplement with meals.
    * 60 minutes of cardio daily OR nothing at all.
    * 1 attempt in fertile window (by BD every 4 days OR by BD once at +opk)
    * Folic acid or folate only.
    * Clomid if you can get it.
    * Alcohol and caffeine daily.
    * Olive leaf extract for DH.
    * Licorice root for DH (only if under 35 years old with no blood pressure issues).

Most have stopped doing antihistamines, Rephresh/Replens/Sylk, jump and dump, PH stuff, saw palmetto, and even vitex as they don't seem to sway much and only make conception harder.

Good luck!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    E
    Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    Most current girl swayers here on Gender Dreaming are doing:

* LE diet for at least 12 weeks before attempt which is 1500-1800 calories, 40-50g protein, and 30-60g fat a day.
    * Skipping breakfast.
    * No snacking.
    * Fiber supplement with meals.
    * 60 minutes of cardio daily OR nothing at all.
    * 1 attempt in fertile window (by BD every 4 days OR by BD once at +opk)
    * Folic acid or folate only.
    * Clomid if you can get it.
    * Alcohol and caffeine daily.
    * Olive leaf extract for DH.
    * Licorice root for DH (only if under 35 years old with no blood pressure issues).

Most have stopped doing antihistamines, Rephresh/Replens/Sylk, jump and dump, PH stuff, saw palmetto, and even vitex as they don't seem to sway much and only make conception harder.

Good luck!

this is really interesting as I've been trying to get my head around all the details for swaying pink.

So no to saw palmetto, vitex and antihistamines and even jump and dump??x

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3'sacharm View Post
    E

this is really interesting as I've been trying to get my head around all the details for swaying pink.

So no to saw palmetto, vitex and antihistamines and even jump and dump??x
    Depends on your personal plan, really. Atomic included all of the above in my sway that she just did in July. Granted, I've gotten pg twice without even trying, so I can afford to lose some fertility, but I have seen a lot of girls dropping everything but diet, exercise and 1 attempt. My current sway is diet, 1 attempt with j&d , and I will do vitex after af comes back after my iud comes out this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Kay~

Oct 2012 Feb 2014 Aug 2016 Due May 2018 and hoping for a little lady!

8. Thanks 3'sacharm thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by has2gentlemen View Post
    Depends on your personal plan, really. Atomic included all of the above in my sway that she just did in July. Granted, I've gotten pg twice without even trying, so I can afford to lose some fertility, but I have seen a lot of girls dropping everything but diet, exercise and 1 attempt. My current sway is diet, 1 attempt with j&d , and I will do vitex after af comes back after my iud comes out this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Most people want to walk away from a sway feeling that they have done EVERYTHING and given it the best possible shot. So most people want to start off doing those things (and in has2gentlemen's case she and her husband are young and able to give everything a try - some older parents or people with health/fertility issues may not be able to use all those things and I cannot generalize to the entire population, that's the point of the custom plans) So yes, I continue to include those things in sways because I feel that it is better for most people to feel that they've tried everything, even the things that are not really seeming to do very much for a sway. But that is really up to the individual person to decide or me via the custom plan. I just don't have the info to tell every person out there "one right way for a sway" because there IS NO one right way for a sway.

10. Likes XXforhubby, ruby14 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But if the results are going up while leaving some of those things out...shouldn't those then be ommitted in the custom plan? I don't want to spend time / money on things that aren't going to increase my odds. That's the whole point in paying for the custom plan.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And you are more than welcome to mention that to me at the time and I will omit them from your plan. I am always happy to do that and mention in the Custom Plans the things that really get best results vs. the things that aren't. I do have your questionnaires Skimsey and you may recall there is quite a bit of room for people to discuss the tactics that they personally wish to have in their sway.

I am just a human being and not the font of all earthly knowledge. There are dozens if not hundreds of others out there advocating sway info that is based on other theories. This is not "swaying atomic's way" and 99% of the people who get custom plans are NOT buying them to get a plan that I personally would follow if I personally were swaying, because after all it was quite easy for me to drop timing and pH stuff because I got an opposite with that. Others may still believe in those things. They want a plan that is customized with the tactics that they might happen to believe in even if I personally do not. To me, that is what a customized plan is - customized to the individual's wishes and desires. 99% of the people WANT the herbs and the frequency and pH this that and the other thing so I work very hard to keep all that in the mix, because I can promise you that if I came out in a dogmatic fashion and started banning sway tactics that aren't "my way" that many people would then flee the site in droves.

The nice thing about the way that we approach this conundrum (tolerating things that I believe do nothing as long as they are not harmful and don't cut odds of conception completely) is that over time I am usually able to convince people that certain tactics are not that great and they end up over time doing things pretty much the way that is getting best results.

I am always happy to return the money for anyone who thinks they have been mislead or given bad information. Just let me know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast