Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Wantmyprincess I have been on the le diet since March and gone from a 28-30 day cycle to 23-27 day cycle, varying each month. Just be sure to use opks as my ovulation day has also been affected obviously I've oed anywhere from cd11 to cd15 so using opks and charting has helped me tremendously. HTH
    do you think its because of the diet change or weight loss ???
    born 2015

2016 hopefully

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think its been a combination of both liny!!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so I stopped the vitamins b6, and just taking multivitamin and magnesium 250 mg which helps with my anxiety and have been taking that forever? The fertility vitamins is just a prenatal with added beet and cranberry, it's called Baby and Me by mega food. I have been back on a regular diet since last month and have gained 5 lbs found since that super bloated now! Btw, I had the spotting day 16 and 17 very little ,brown spotting , but my period never stated? My period is due tomorrow so I took a pregnancy test since I was so nauseous and it was negative? I am not sure what is going on but my cycles were fine until just 2 months ago so maybe it was the diet , or it is POF, and I just didn't know since I had no testing yet? I am waiting on my period so I can call my REI and start all the tests? I still don't understand what that spotting was about , I thought for sure my period was starting but nothing, just few drops of old blood and nothing? I am nauseous and fatigued, maybe I am starting early menopause and don't know it? I feel like an old lady , lol! Any advice would help, baby dust to all of you ladies

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't just stop the B6, gradually wean off by spacing doses furhter and further out.

Taht's a good one, I'd add in enough Vit. D to get you to 1000 IU.

Your cycle suddenly going nutballz 2 months ago indicates to me that this is a diet thing and not POF or early menopause. Like I said before, those things sneak in over the course of years, it's not something you suddenly wake up with.

What I would have you do is atomic fertility diet (this will only help with your cycles and egg quality too) continue with

DO NOT, I repeat do not, start scouring the web for the magic 11 herbs and spices that "fix fertility." That isn't how it works and to reiterate my point, often people end up screwing themselves up royally for no benefit.

The best approach is the Goldie the Golden Egg approach, where you just keep TTC every month and eventually you make a good egg and you're in a position to catch that egg because you're in good health.

Lower estrogen can cause spotting sometimes. I wonder if O is delayed.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so I stopped the vitamins b6, and just taking multivitamin and magnesium 250 mg which helps with my anxiety and have been taking that forever? The fertility vitamins is just a prenatal with added beet and cranberry, it's called Baby and Me by mega food. I have been back on a regular diet since last month and have gained 5 lbs found since that super bloated now! Btw, I had the spotting day 16 and 17 very little ,brown spotting , but my period never stated? My period is due tomorrow so I took a pregnancy test since I was so nauseous and it was negative? I am not sure what is going on but my cycles were fine until just 2 months ago so maybe it was the diet , or it is POF, and I just didn't know since I had no testing yet? I am waiting on my period so I can call my REI and start all the tests? I still don't understand what that spotting was about , I thought for sure my period was starting but nothing, just few drops of old blood and nothing? I am nauseous and fatigued, maybe I am starting early menopause and don't know it? I feel like an old lady , lol! Any advice would help, baby dust to all of you ladies

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much, I really hope you are right and it was just the diet! Ok so how do I wean off the b6? Do I cut the pill smaller over a week? Also, I am not going to do any herbs, my REI said the same thing you did; she said not to take any fertility stuff and just take my prenatals and wait for test results? I wanted to take vitex but she told me not to, I ovulate one week before my period for some reason? Anyway, I am excited and hope that it was the diet and not POF, I am only 36? My period is due tomorrow; let's see if I get it? I am not having cramps?I will start the diet you mentioned and eat really good! Thank youbforbyour support, it means so much to me!you are a wonderful person to be reaching out to people you never met and help them, thank you!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please understand I'm not saying that's the only reason you may have a harder time getting pregnant (AMH and FSH levels), but I do think that's why your cycle is so short.

Just gradually space the doses on your B6 till you're down to one a week and then drop it.

I'm happy to help, just let me know if I can help you in any way.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic and ladies, I just wanted to post an update regarding my last post! Following my blood tests I was referred to RE and told that my chances of naturally conceiving was about 2-4 % only. Basically, after several tests and ultrasounds we were told to starts with IUI and move to IVF if no results! I had just received my fertility meds in the mail and we were about to do IUI soon after, when my intuition told me to take an EPT! I took 4 and all positive! After months of trying we just magically became pregnant naturally! We are now 9 weeks pregnant and all ultrasounds look great including heartbeat! I wanted to thank all of you ladies for your suggestions and sharing your experience! I am nervous a bit about the gender because I feel guilty that I wanted a girl, and I am now excited about our baby no matter what gender ! I only pray he/she is healthy! I will update you guys in the future about babys health and gender! BTW, what really helped me was taking mediation visulization classes and praying for a healthy baby and my prayers were granted!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats. Thanks for sharing ur story. It ll give hope to some ladies here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Due in June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats! I see stories like yours every month. Drs don't know everything and blood tests don't mean everything.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast