Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi!! I'm new here... well I read the girl sway threads all the time but I never post. Congrats on the vr and girl sway!! Lots of luck to you!!
    I was actually curious though if atomic had any thoughts on whether vr swayed pink??
    Iam 31, my dh had his vr in March of last year only to find out last month that it was unsuccessful and he will have to have a redo vr. I had cut out cereal, meats (except egg whites), no breakfast eat around 11:00 am and cut off at 6;00. Sometime I broke it cause my sugar would drop when I exercised to much. Sorry I'm getting off topic �� Now with me not knowing if he'll even be able to have kids Im seriously dreading starting a diet again... so I was curoius if after our 2 boys and two reverse vasectomies is the chance of a girl away increased because of his lower sperm count?
    Any input on diet and anything else is GREATLY appreciated!!
    Sweetplum, I just wanted to say congrats again on your job and vr!!! Best wishes to you and yours!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do think VR sways pink - no guarantee but yes.

You would still need to do a diet. But you were eating a pretty restrictive diet by the sound of it, we may be able to work it out so it's much easier for you to stick with, please start a thread where I can help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetplum View Post
    Thanks Atomic. I just filled out the questionnaires. I plan to go to Whole Foods tomorrow to pick up a few things - if you get this note in the next few hours let me know if I should pick up any supplements for myself. I'm currently taking 120mg of Ubiquinol and 800 MCG of folic acid (not folate). If you have suggestions I'll grab stuff trmw...
    I have your questionnaire!! I am of the less is more approach with the supps. Some take fiber but I am probably not going to have you do that to hopefully boost odds of conception a bit.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I have your questionnaire!! I am of the less is more approach with the supps. Some take fiber but I am probably not going to have you do that to hopefully boost odds of conception a bit.
    Sounds good. Looking forward to hearing your insights. Have a great weekend.
    (2011) (2014)

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Godislove View Post
    Hi!! I'm new here... well I read the girl sway threads all the time but I never post. Congrats on the vr and girl sway!! Lots of luck to you!!
    I was actually curious though if atomic had any thoughts on whether vr swayed pink??
    Iam 31, my dh had his vr in March of last year only to find out last month that it was unsuccessful and he will have to have a redo vr. I had cut out cereal, meats (except egg whites), no breakfast eat around 11:00 am and cut off at 6;00. Sometime I broke it cause my sugar would drop when I exercised to much. Sorry I'm getting off topic �� Now with me not knowing if he'll even be able to have kids Im seriously dreading starting a diet again... so I was curoius if after our 2 boys and two reverse vasectomies is the chance of a girl away increased because of his lower sperm count?
    Any input on diet and anything else is GREATLY appreciated!!
    Sweetplum, I just wanted to say congrats again on your job and vr!!! Best wishes to you and yours!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Godislove,
    Thank you for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the VR not working out the first time. Wanted to ask how your DH handeled the VR, was it painful - how was his recovery? How is he handling things knowing he will be having another surgery? Why did it not work the first time around? Just curious - would like to hear as much as you are willing to share.

Interesting point about VR swaying girl.

In terms of my own personal diet. I've been experimenting with LE for about a year now : cutting out breakfast, no snacking, lots of coffee, an alcoholic drink at night, pretty much cut out meat, lots of veggies. We will see...

Best wishes to you and keep in touch.
    Sweetplum.
    Last edited by Sweetplum; January 8th, 2017 at 06:33 PM.
    (2011) (2014)

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetplum View Post
    Godislove,
    Thank you for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the VR not working out the first time. Wanted to ask how your DH handeled the VR, was it painful - how was his recovery? How is he handling things knowing he will be having another surgery? Why did it not work the first time around? Just curious - would like to hear as much as you are willing to share.

Interesting point about VR swaying girl.

In terms of my own personal diet. I've been experimenting with LE for about a year now : cutting out breakfast, no snacking, lots of coffee, an alcoholic drink at night, pretty much cut out meat, lots of veggies. We will see...

Best wishes to you and keep in touch.
    Sweetplum.

Hi Sweetplum!! Thank you for your diet input!! I'm trying to slowly start back... I have skipped breakfast past few days, I still have my warm lemon water in the am (I know I gotta quit that once I run out of the lemons in the fridge lol) and I'm working out 5-6 days a week so maybe I can get diet under control again. As for his vr (sorry if this is too much detail) but doc said the procedure should take 2 hrs for each side. After 6 hrs in surgery (instead of 4) the doc said one side was cut to severely and there wasn't enough tube to reconnect it. he said the other side was successful (vas to vas connection) so as long as it didn't scar or blow out then he suspected 80 percent success on that side. The thing is we live far away from the surgeon so three days after his surgery he Started having pain and severely swelling .. that lasted about a month. Because we lived far away the doc said to go to the ER if it leaked (but it didn't) otherwise wait it out. (He suspected he had a blowout due to swelling) We tried for a few months and I knew (cause we got bfp with both boys first try). Anyways doc set up sa testing found it wasn't successful and referred us to the doctor with the highest success rate in our state because the next doc performs a Vasoepididymostomy instead of a vas to vas procedure. Not sure if your formulaic with the reversal techniques or not... the Vasoepididymostomy is a much more delicate procedure that not all urologist can perform and they don't usually know if it will be needed till the surgeon is in surgery. So, I would suggest to ask the surgeon if they also perform the other procedure if it is needed, otherwise he may need to have a second surgery. That being said, i was told it is not that common to need Vasoepididymostomy instead of vasectomy procedure so I'm sure yours dh will go great!! My dh said this will be last attempt as it was too painful. And I really don't want him to have to again anyways. Sorry it's so long... but I know I tried to research and research and didn't find much experience or information about the procedure. I'm sure yours will be a far better one than ours!! Bag of frozen peas are best and Motrin for the scaring (if he can take Motrin). Good luck!! And baby dust!!! God bless!!!! Thanks again for your reply!!

Ps I had thought low sperm count swayed girl so I thought it would stand to reason that a vr would sway girl??.... just a thought (or wishful thinking lol)
    Last edited by Godislove; January 14th, 2017 at 06:44 PM.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do think it sways girl. Good luck ladies!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I do think it sways girl. Good luck ladies!
    Thank you Atomic!!! 😊 lots of baby dust Sweetplum!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Less than 20 days to my husband's VR. After a rough patch for us about two weeks ago, he has come around and he and I both feel very close. I don't blame him for being nervous and unsure. My swaying is going OK. I'm probably not as strict about it as I should be. Maybe when things get more real after the VR my motivation to be 100% diligent will kick in? To be honest, the idea of either a girl OR a boy is delightful to me - which is probably part of the reason for my relaxed attitude.
    (2011) (2014)

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is actually a GOOD thing. For reasons we don't totally understand, the people who are the most highly motivated, dotting every i, crossing every t, end up having opposites more than I'd like to see. Something about the rigorousness and level of constant committment to juggling tons of swaying balls in the air may sway more blue than any of the details they are worrying about.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast