Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh I'm so sorry to hear that!! I'm glad she's doing well and pray that things continue to be better and better for all of you.

I like people to eat healthy foods on LE Diet. Never liked aspartame (don't think it works anyway)

Can you tell me more about your specific concerns? Overall the LE Diet is actually pretty healthy but sometimes people assume it isn't, and I can put your mind at ease on that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The break I was taking from LE was very healthy--darker fruits and veggies, all organic, more eggs again, some supplements... because I felt really weak, exhausted and deficient after nursing and depriving myself. I'm going to start the diet about January 20th again, and start trying to conceive again in April. I think in my mind, before, what made the most sense was to eat a lot of white carbs with minimal produce. Produce that I ate was lifeless and sad, like iceberg lettuce and cauliflower, and none of it was organic, because I figured non-organic swayed girl. I guess I maybe went overboard with how I was doing everything. Quality wise, is organic ok when trying to have a girl? Is it TOO healthy? I got into an obsessive groove before, so I think I'm trying to define what my new LE will look like. Without inadvertently making myself susceptible to cancer (aspartame, lots of processed chemical filled foods, etc.) I really did miss my health nut food.
    Luke James: breech c-section baby 02/05/15

Swaying for a girl in 2016, hoping for a VBAC.

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When we first started this experiment we assumed that nutrients were all created equal and we should avoid brightly colored fruit and veg. But that hasn't panned out, and what we've found instead is that you can really have those things as much as you want as long as you're limiting cals, protein, fat, and avoiding fortified foods. If you have the option between a lower nutrient and higher nutrient food, all things being equal, then maybe you choose lower nutrient foods sometimes, but you can have the other fruit and veg without any limits on them at all. We have had tons of success with people eating unlimited amounts of low carb veg, and higher carb veg counting only calories and not protein or fat in them. (if anything getting better results that way - this is our PCOS-type diet and we've had outstanding results with that - also use whole grains with good results).

Organic is fine!!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WELL I guess I really could start a new thread for this but... I got an unexpected positive pregnancy test! I'm excited even though I didn't really practice my well thought out plan that I wanted to. But I'm telling myself, maybe that's a good thing to let the control freakness go. I'm hoping that certain things will be in my favor: I didn't eat much at all the week that I ovulated, I was sick, my husband and I smoked the night we DTD, I had just finished a round of prilosec, my husband had been eating lots of soy products, and then the stress of everything going on with my sister's brain tumor... I think that type of stress is the kind that sways pink.

Anyway, I'm going to stay relaxed and positive. The positive test made me really happy when I saw it and gender was not even on my mind at that moment. I'm holding out for a girl, but either way, I'm grateful, and I will update you all once I know! Thank you for all the help and support.
    Luke James: breech c-section baby 02/05/15

Swaying for a girl in 2016, hoping for a VBAC.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations firstly !

Secondly I'm sorry to hear about your sister what awful news for you all I'm not surprised u have been stressed - I hope things have got better for u all and wish u a happy pregnancy x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Thanks katie_marcella thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck and pink dust coming your way!!

9. Thanks katie_marcella thanked for this post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456