Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying for a girl in May/June

Hi everyone!
    So, I've been googling my butt off researching gender swaying. I ended up on IG first, but their diet seemed impossible for me as I am lactose intolerant. I ended up here, and the past few days I've been heavily reading through girl sways that others have posted. There is an abundance of info here so first of all I just applaud all of you for your diligence, support, and research. I feel like in regards to swaying, gender dreaming sits better with my gut than IG did. But, I'm still a little bit confused as to where I should start. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to increase my chances of giving my son a littl sister. My husband is on board as well. The past couple of days I think I've decided I may not believe in timing or high calcium/magnesium... So I can include a low everything diet, ions, hormones, and any supplements that are actually conducive to the sway. (Vitex? Saw palmetto?) anyway, I am open to any and all suggestions and/or criticism. My goal is to really set a good plan for myself now so when I begin following that plan, I don't have to overly stress or micromanage anything. I look forward to being a part of such a cool support system. Thanks in advance!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No advice but I will be swaying from May as well! Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I am also going to be swaying May/June!!

I am planning and getting the hang of it now and hopefully I will be able to be good at the diet and plan come March.

I'm still undecided on the hour of aerobic exercise.

Good luck to everyone!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd recommend ordering a personal plan. You don't NEED one because you can get all the info if you spend enough time on the site, but I liked having everything laid out just for me on a few pages. Good luck!

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ODellboys View Post
    No advice but I will be swaying from May as well! Good luck x

2ODellboys, awesome! Will you start everything (diet, etc.) in May? Or will you start that now and start trying to conceive in May? I was thinking of starting my sway in March so I can try to get pregnant hopefully by the start of summer. Good luck to you as well!

8. Likes atomic sagebrush, SNM0607 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Katie! Welcome! I am also lactose intolerant and got my girl with barely any dairy after 4 boys with tons of dairy and/or cal/mag supplements.

Just ask whatever q's you have and will try to answer to the best of my ability.

12 weeks or more on LE Diet (not IG type diets, which I agree are impossible to stick with) is getting best results.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by oceancitymom View Post
    I'd recommend ordering a personal plan. You don't NEED one because you can get all the info if you spend enough time on the site, but I liked having everything laid out just for me on a few pages. Good luck!
    Thank you Ocean! I try to help everyone regardless of ability to pay, but the Custom/personalized plans do enable me to do this as a job instead of having to go back to work.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

11. Thanks squigglepink thanked for this post
    Likes sharon liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will be starting my sway in February to start TTC from May. It's so exciting isn't it! Good luck! I was planning to do it myself but only just last night ordered a personalised plan so will start that when I get it back .

13. Likes atomic sagebrush, sharon liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi Katie! Welcome! I am also lactose intolerant and got my girl with barely any dairy after 4 boys with tons of dairy and/or cal/mag supplements.

Just ask whatever q's you have and will try to answer to the best of my ability.

12 weeks or more on LE Diet (not IG type diets, which I agree are impossible to stick with) is getting best results.

Atomic, you seem like such a selfless person. That's so nice of you to do your best to reach out to everyone who comes to this site. I ran across a part of this page that talked about breastfeeding and swaying and that it can either help or hurt your sway. I was thinking in my case, it might help. I'm not really sure what to do--I'm on the fence. My son will be a year old one week from Friday, so I reached my one year nursing goal... but I would be happy to continue if he is still happy nursing. I know that some of the supplements are not ok to take while nursing, which is fine, of course I wouldn't ever risk his health. But I do see that vitex is ok? I was going to start that soon anyway because my cycles have not returned and I think it would help. (Unless I'm wrong, do you have experience with that?) With me, I have lost SO much weight and muslce mass from breastfeeding alone even though I haven't really been exercising. I know this is good for swaying pink. I'm not sure if it would be the best to do heavy exercise because I think I'm already struggling to meet my daily caloric needs that have increased with nursing (hence why I've lost all this muscle and weight). So I guess my question is, should I just continue the way I am going with the addition of vitex to help bring my cycles back? I am not yet in a rush to conceive, as I said we'd like to conceive in Juneish (in a perfect world, if it even happens right away!) SO if the vitex doesn't bring my period back, I could always just wean a little later. I don't know. I'm on the fence about which route I should go. Wean after his first birthday and do a heavy sway, or keep nursing and maybe cut a few more calories? Thank you so much again for chiming in so quickly. You're the best!
    Luke James: breech c-section baby 02/05/15

Swaying for a girl in 2016, hoping for a VBAC.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ODellboys View Post
    I will be starting my sway in February to start TTC from May. It's so exciting isn't it! Good luck! I was planning to do it myself but only just last night ordered a personalised plan so will start that when I get it back .

Awesome! I think we'll be swaying buddies!
    Luke James: breech c-section baby 02/05/15

Swaying for a girl in 2016, hoping for a VBAC.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast