Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New Member Swaying Pink

Hi Everyone! I have two adorable boys, almost 4 and almost 18 months. I'm 31 and DH is 31 - will be 32 when we make our attempt. I have read a lot of information on this site and InGender, and, to be honest, I feel very overwhelmed. I feel the LE diet will be the best fit for me, but I'm still a little confused on the details. There is so much information out there, I'm not sure what supplements I/DH should be taking, timing of attempt, frequency, etc. I currently do moderate exercise - 3-4 time per week, but I wouldn't consider myself fit - on the skinny flabby side...I'm 5'3 and 110 lbs. I would like to tone up by summer, but I'm afraid any type of exercise will cause me to gain muscle since I'm so flabby. I plan on trying 6 months from now - end of July/early August. I welcome all tips and encouragement! Thanks Ladies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi afrevert23 welcome, I think we all feel overwhelmed when we start researching especially when we're between sites. I first found ingender before finding gender dreaming , for some reason I felt more comfortable here!!! Everyone's different .
    Personally I know someone that got there desired gender through ingender diet but I don't agree with it because I know it wouldn't have worked for me. I have been on LE diet for a month and I'm finding it fitting in quite well especially with children , as they sometimes eat what I eat , it's not about starvation .
    Give yourself sometime to read through some of atomics essay, a lot of us here read for months before attempt and diet so it's good you found us in advance. There are plans that you can buy , and becoming a dream member helps with getting started. Also asking questions is great cause it helps everyone. Have a look at the complete index there is heaps of helpful info..
    Good luck and welcome xx

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Faithinpink View Post
    Hi afrevert23 welcome, I think we all feel overwhelmed when we start researching especially when we're between sites. I first found ingender before finding gender dreaming , for some reason I felt more comfortable here!!! Everyone's different .
    Personally I know someone that got there desired gender through ingender diet but I don't agree with it because I know it wouldn't have worked for me. I have been on LE diet for a month and I'm finding it fitting in quite well especially with children , as they sometimes eat what I eat , it's not about starvation .
    Give yourself sometime to read through some of atomics essay, a lot of us here read for months before attempt and diet so it's good you found us in advance. There are plans that you can buy , and becoming a dream member helps with getting started. Also asking questions is great cause it helps everyone. Have a look at the complete index there is heaps of helpful info..
    Good luck and welcome xx
    Thank you for your response! I am going to continue to read through a lot of the message boards, but I think I might buy a personalize plan as well. The personalize plan just seems a little stressful! I look forward to learning more.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!!! I agree that buying a personalized plan is a great option. I plan on buying mine in May or June so I can start the LE Diet in August. I wish you the best of luck!!!
    Mom to four wonderful boys 6/2009 2/2011 11/2017 3/2019
    M/C2010
    Surprise BFP!! Baby # 5 Due Feb 5th 2021 IT'S A GIRL!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! Good luck to you, too!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

I have your questionnaire!

I recommend exercise for any pink swayer who is willing to it. Don't worry about adding muscle, it's impossible to do when dieting and we don't even KNOW that adding muscle even sways. That is just a theory. What we DO know is that exercise has been a good pink sway tactic. It's easy to get so hung up on the theoretical that we lose sight of just doing what really works.

You may lose some flab and reveal muscle but it's not because the muscle is growing, it's because the fat is shrinking!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello! I am new here and swaying pink soon as well. I have the same concerns as you, but in the couple of weeks I have been reading through this site, I've found a lot of answers. I agree that it's a bit more comfortable here than ingender. When will you start swaying? I wish you all the luck in the world!
    Luke James: breech c-section baby 02/05/15

Swaying for a girl in 2016, hoping for a VBAC.

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post