Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Big Smile Hello everyone!!

Hi everyone Im new here to this site Ive heard alot of amazing things about this site. I can here in hopes to find the support I need with making my all time dream come true of having our baby girl to finally complete our family! Ive been going to a bit of gender depression and have been trying to see the brighter side of life with my amazing boys I love them to death but the empty void of not having that little bit of pink in my life is killing me! so Im hoping to meet people in the same or somewhat the same situation as myself that can relate also since I am new I would information on how the plans that can be purchased on here work thank you ladies so much and I pray to God with everyones help of cource our dream finally comes true!
    Me(28) married to the love of life dh(33)
    Our Beautiful family
    DS(7)
    DS(5)
    DS(2)
    DS(1)
    Praying and begging Godcomplete our family with a litttle girl 2017
    Our family will be complete at #5 Boy or Girl!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!!! You can purchase plans and coaching under the "Memberships and Plans" tab at the top of the page. I plan on TTC for a girl later this year and will definitely get a plan just to cut out all the confusion. There are a lot of supportive ladies on this site. I wish you the very best of luck!!!
    Mom to four wonderful boys 6/2009 2/2011 11/2017 3/2019
    M/C2010
    Surprise BFP!! Baby # 5 Due Feb 5th 2021 IT'S A GIRL!!!

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Welcome.
    Thank you ��
    Our Beautiful family
    DS(7)
    DS(5)
    DS(2)
    DS(1)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ahorn586 View Post
    Hi and welcome!!! You can purchase plans and coaching under the "Memberships and Plans" tab at the top of the page. I plan on TTC for a girl later this year and will definitely get a plan just to cut out all the confusion. There are a lot of supportive ladies on this site. I wish you the very best of luck!!!
    Thank you so much I wish you the very best and I hope you get your little girl!!!
    Our Beautiful family
    DS(7)
    DS(5)
    DS(2)
    DS(1)

7. Likes ahorn586 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you can only have one more child and you're only 28, I would very seriously consider HT after 4 boys! Plus you're not far from HRC in So Cal. Not that you can't get a girl swaying after any number of boys but if #5 is definitely your last and you have such a strong desire for a girl. ..I would want a guarantee!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    If you can only have one more child and you're only 28, I would very seriously consider HT after 4 boys! Plus you're not far from HRC in So Cal. Not that you can't get a girl swaying after any number of boys but if #5 is definitely your last and you have such a strong desire for a girl. ..I would want a guarantee!
    What is HT if you dont mind me asking??
    Our Beautiful family
    DS(7)
    DS(5)
    DS(2)
    DS(1)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I'm definitely in the same boat as I have 4 boys too, almost all the same ages (7, 5, 3 in a few weeks, and 17 months). I dealt with GD when I found out #4 was a boy via ultrasound. It went away by the time he was born but when he was a few months old, it came back. I really do love being a mom of boys but I always thought I'd at least have one girl. Five children is our limit as well (although hubby hasn't officially agreed, he has *sort of* said yes just not right this minute) so I'm really hoping and praying that we can conceive a girl.

HT is high tech, so IVF. There is a clinic in California (Dr Potter I believe) who specializes in family balancing.
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HT = High Tech = IVF with PGD for gender selection. It's an almost 100% guarantee of gender.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, and best of luck!
    Honeybug xo

April 2012 Dreaming pink and TTC January 2015

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast