Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mum to 3 Girls, dreaming of a little BOY

Hi Everyone... im new to this site.. we currently have 3 beautiful girls (16yrs, nearly 3yrs and nearly 2yrs) We had decided after DD3 that we were finished and no more babies but ive recently become broody and wishing we could try for 1 more. I didnt sway for any of my other pregnancies, i actually had assistance with DD2 due to PCOS but DD3 was a natural surprise

Ive read so much about swaying blue and tbh i dunno where to start.. Im on cd7 today and im currently researching ph test strips but not sure if there are a specific type i need to get?? I have just this month come off B.C and am planning to track and figure out if and when i ovulate.. my initial plan was to TTC in December this year as my gender prediction chart indicates Dec as a very strong BOY month... anyone believe in this??

Looking forward to chatting to some of you and Any advice would be very much appreciated xxx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!!

We have not found pH testing to be of any benefit with tons of opposites going every possible direction.

Excellent to come off birth control now and wait a while to TTC.

I don't believe that gender prediction charts work. We do notice a peak in boy conceptions in the Northern Hemisphere from Sept-Nov, and in the Southern, that is reversed and the boy peak is in Mar-May. This is not a superstition thing, it's based on scientific research. But you can of course get a boy at any time, in any month, just that I hate to see people skip over Sept-Nov. for superstition when it's actually got basis in fact (unlike gender predictors)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for that.. gosh what are we like... I have read your detailed posts briefly and wow well done.. the info is fab.. I was on IG forums but was overwhelmed by the amount of things they were suggesting...
    So do you think I should just follow a high protein low carb diet.. plenty of red meat.. lemon water etc...
    I'm taking a trip to the chemist tomorrow to purchase folic acid.. what do you think about EPO and Fish Oils for swaying boys??
    I've started to track my temps this month and have ordered ovulation strips online (may get more tomorrow also)just to get an idea of when ovulation takes place...
    Whether I have a boy or girl I honestly don't mind but as it's our last I'd like to give it my all to help sway boy and at least I know I tried...
    If u were to give ur top 5 tips what would they be?

Thanks again x

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ps... my youngest 2 babies were both conceived in Sept/Oct.. so think I'll give those months a miss this time lol

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi

Not sure if you have managed to read through the thread "what we did to get our boys".. but might be worth a read xx

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...-boys-2-a.html

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great thank you squiggle pink.. I'll have a read through that this morning x

7. Likes squigglepink liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't ascribe to low carb diets for TTC a boy. Protein + carbs at every meal and snack makes boys. Protein alone, or carbs alone, may sway pink.
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html This is the short version of our blue diet.

I like fish oil/DHA supps, EPO I like less well but still use. Be sure you are taking NO MORE than 1000 mg fish oil and 500 mg EPO max. EPO should be only AF-O (stop day before O/positive OPK whichever comes first)

My top 5 tips for TTC a boy are:

High salt diets don't sway blue so do not load up on ramen and bacon and hot dogs, those things are terrible for blue
    Protein + carbs at every meal and snack and eat REAL foods.
    Weightlifting
    More than one attempt in fertile window, especially O-2 thru O Day (at least 3 is best)
    Multivitamin or prenatal like One a Day women's, avoid the ones that have massive megadoses or weird herbs in them

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasúrbeag View Post
    Ps... my youngest 2 babies were both conceived in Sept/Oct.. so think I'll give those months a miss this time lol
    Lots of people have different gender kids in the same month.

It's fine not to TTC then, at your discretion of course, but it's just one thing that has been proven in good studies to possibly help a bit.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you atomic sage brush.. I really appreciate ur msg.. I've started taking the pregnacare conception about 3 days ago.. I researched that they were another possible blue sway...
    Just wondering has anyone tested the ph of cm? I've read in other forums that alkaline ph is suitable for blue sway?

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The pregnacare conception has megadoses of some nutrients that can really mess with your cycle! That one is not my favorite, although a lot of people do take it.

I tested my pH with my 4th sway, I got a boy with pH of 4.5 and at that point it became very hard for me to believe in it any more.