Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BrightSky - That's great you were able to sway for that long! I'm not very disciplined when it comes to dieting cause I love to snack, but this has the biggest possible upside imaginable for DH and me that will motivate us to stick with it. We had a long talk last night going over all the different details of the diet and lifestyle changes we'd need to make and he is on board. I think he's going to buy some tighty whiteys tonight =p I'm most nervous about starting the diet now and having to continue to eat "low everything" through the holidays...that's going to be really tough, especially having to answer to people who are used to seeing me eat normally. If we do go the HT route, I don't think we'd share it with others either. We agreed that if I don't get a BFP after our attempt in January, we're going to move forward with looking into the HT route.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,
    I have had a few scans but haven't been able to find out the gender yet and have posted some of my latest pictures to get opinions hopefully I'll have another scan in the next few weeks/ month also.
    I've have been swaying with my partner roughly since September 2015 I will private message you more about my sway shortly
    Taurus chic ♉Mom to
    2008 .Baby boy born 2009 now my Angel MC 2011 2012
    2016 Confirmed BFP!!! June 2016

Baby Girl born Feb 2017
    My Successful Girl Sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post870111

considering to retry for another girl october 2017
    Confirmed BFP hoping for more pink dust 💖

Due 17th of August 2018 born 27th August 2018
    My 2nd Successful Girl Sway : http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post974086

3. Likes LuvMyGuys liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyGuys View Post
    BrightSky - That's great you were able to sway for that long! I'm not very disciplined when it comes to dieting cause I love to snack, but this has the biggest possible upside imaginable for DH and me that will motivate us to stick with it. We had a long talk last night going over all the different details of the diet and lifestyle changes we'd need to make and he is on board. I think he's going to buy some tighty whiteys tonight =p I'm most nervous about starting the diet now and having to continue to eat "low everything" through the holidays...that's going to be really tough, especially having to answer to people who are used to seeing me eat normally. If we do go the HT route, I don't think we'd share it with others either. We agreed that if I don't get a BFP after our attempt in January, we're going to move forward with looking into the HT route.
    I wasn't too diciplinced on the diet! Esp at the end as it was coming into party season! I love vegetation foods so concentrated on this. I don't think I could do it again to tell you the truth. That's a good plan. Would you consider another if you end up with an opposite? That might take some the pressure off.
    2014 2016

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again, although we've talked since you posted this somehow it eluded me till just now!!

for reasons I can only guess at, I find that it's quite common for 3-girl families to have tons of boys all three of them, or 2 of them have tons of boys and one has girls. One of those things I'd love to have the resources to investigate!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi again, although we've talked since you posted this somehow it eluded me till just now!!

for reasons I can only guess at, I find that it's quite common for 3-girl families to have tons of boys all three of them, or 2 of them have tons of boys and one has girls. One of those things I'd love to have the resources to investigate!!
    Yes, would be very interesting to find out the results of an investigation for that! A lot of people that I know have all girls or boys (either two or three kids)!

7. Likes pinkinthestars, atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12