Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New Pink swayer looking for advice please

Hello All

just signed up and think this site is amazing....

I have purchased the gold plan and I'm awaiting my personalised plan, and in the mean time I am looking for advice on the following please:

I am doing the LE diet and am wondering, if I skip breakfast and I have lunch at 11ish and then dinner 6ish should that be all I eat and therefore get all my calories in those 2 meals? so 500 + calories per meal? or would you advise dong breakfast at 11, lunch a bot later then dinner at diner time splitting out the calories?

For lunch I had a bagel (not mini) with cream cheese, a helping of iceberg lettuce and cucumber and red pepper. I then had 4 tablespoons of low fat natural yog with 1 kiwi,1 Satsuma and a cup of strawberries (and 3 squares of white choc). I reckon about 500 calories. does this look ok or is it no le/pink friendly?

For dinner was going to have some white rice with a load of green vegetables and an apple? sound ok? will this be enough/ within limits for the day?

Also, drinking peppermint and spearmint tea 3 x a day....can have this early in morning or will it interfere with the low blood sugar thing?

Can't stand to drink coffee...anything else you can suggest that sways similarly to coffee?

I am trying to do the cardio....have been doing an hour of power walking every day so far. not hugely strenuous but increased heart rate for an hour. will this be enough to sway or does it need to be more than just increased heart rate? if so, how about if I bought a cheap cycling machine or does cycling build up too much muscle?

my hubby is a keen jogger...he does at least 3, 3 mile jogs a week. does it sway pink for him to up this?

I saw the thing about alcohol swaying pink... does red wine every night sway pink or blue?

Sorry, I know there are a lot of questions...just find it all quite baffling but amazing!!!!!

Thanks in advance for your help x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I replied in your other thread.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ