Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying pink in June/July

Hello all! I just registered after stalking this site for a couple of months. I have 2 beautiful boys (1 & 2) and am a SAHM with them. My hubby and I are hoping for a girl this time and will start trying in June. I'm going to start my diet and vitamins now though, so that hopefully my body will be in full girl mode! I have (unknowingly) been living a full on boy sway for years lol! I may end up just doing a personalized plan to make sure I'm doing everything I can -- I really want a daughter lol. Anyway, I hope to make some other pink sway friends here and learn all I can!

2. Likes pinkinthestars, Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just realized I should probably put what I plan lol. And please feel open to giving feedback! I'm so new at this.
    Diet - mostly low carb/low cal (1200-1300) at first and slowly lowering the amount of meat I take in. I have just stopped drinking pop. I will be drinking crystal light, some alcohol (any idea what's best for pink?), and a little coffee. I have about 40 lbs to lose over all and am hoping this will help with a girl sway additionally.
    Vitamins- saw palmetto, b12, folic acid, and cinnamon. I'm debating on vitex and cal+mag, as I've read good and bad results with both. My cycles are only around 26 days long and I had low progesterone with both pregnancies, so I thought thw vitex may help that. Dh currently takes a one a day mens MV that he will not give up lol. I am also on Lexapro -- does anyone know if that sways?

Timing- dh is a truck driver, gone m-f, so timing is basically every Sat and Sun no matter where I'm at in my cycle. We have a beach trip June 9-12 that should line up with my o somewhat though!

Should I jump and dump? I'm not looking at douching though may use replens if its still recommended.

That's it, I think lol. Any advice or feedback is greatly appreciated!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

That is a VERY low cal intake. I'd have you check out this diet instead as since you do have a bit of weight to spare it may be a better fit for you. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html

What kind of cinnamon and how much?

Why B12?

Lexapro sways pink but you'll need to have a plan in place with your doc about if, when and how to come off for pregnancy.

Vitex and SP have been underwhelming in terms of results. I do think they sway pink a little but they cause so much trouble making people's cycles go wacky I'm really no longer sure they're worth it for most people.

We have some people who use once a week BD as a kind of sway. One attempt has been a strong pink swayer for reasons we can only guess at, so I'd have you BD once unprotected (as many times as you want with protection)

My husband is a trucker too but he couldn't stand the long haul and gave it up for a local job. Your hubby is a trooper!

I'd not have you J and D with once a week BD.

I'd skip Replens, it has not gotten good odds of conception and has been neutral in the results - does not seem to be swaying pink or blue, just preventing pregnancy
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much atomic! I've not been back on here til now as hubby wanted a let's not talk about this til later break. �� I can be a little obsessive. I am taking your advice on the diet but was thinking about doing abstain for 7-10 then fr for 2-3 days thru o. Did I understand that correctly from the reading? I feel it would give us a better chance at conceiving quickly without allowing the sperm to rebuild. I've read more of your postings on the herbals and was thinking about cutting everything but maybe trying soy isoflavones as they can sway girl and twins (I think lol). This is our last chance at a baby d/t health reasons and I would love if we got 2 for 1 pregnancy and I could have one more fit into our forced timeline. I will be starting my cardio 6- 7 days a week soon I think as well and diet. Thank you again, you are wonderful!

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and i was originally looking at Saw Palmetto bc it can help lower testosterone, which from symptoms and personality I believe is higher. Avid cinnamon for insulin resistance as I am over weight by 30+. Think I should still do either of those?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't mix and match abstain + FR. It doesn't make healthy sperm because they'll still be damaged from the abstain (sperm are not made anew every day the way you're thinking of it, they develop for 72 days or so and abstain at any time can mean they kinda "back up" with more baddies than goodies). Pick one or the other (and FR needs to be 7-10 days before attempt).

You can't mix soy iso and SP. Pick one or the other, not both.

Cinnamon is great for anyone with 30 lbs or more to lose. Just be careful as it can make you super hungry and actually work so well it lowers your blood sugar to such extent it makes you woozy.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok we will probably do abstain with one attempt at o then and hopefully that will work quickly enough. I'll do the soy over the SP as well, as I'm hoping the diet and exercise will lower my testosterone enough. I will definitely watch the cinnamon! Thank you so much for your time and expertise!

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My pleasure! LMK if any more q's.

12. Likes Cnerwin liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We will be swaying pink in late June early July too!! Just started Le Diet yesterday! Fx for both of us!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

14. Likes XXforhubby, Cnerwin liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello mommy2apples! Good luck to you as well, I started the diet on Tuesday this week (when I realized it was 10 weeks out from my possible O lol) and exercise on Wednesday I believe. The diet has been pretty manageable so far, I'm working on figuring out meals. I actually feel like I'm eating more than I should even though MyFitnessPal has my tally around 1500. The exercise, on the other hand, may kill me lol. I'm getting 45 minutes a day so far and can't quite seem to make it to 60. I'm hoping I'll get it over the next couple weeks as I think moderate exercise sways blue. I'm not totally sure on the difference on moderate/intense either though lol! I hope we both get our little girls! Keep me updated on your progress for sure

16. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast