Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Beginner Pink Sway Clarification

Hi all!

I have been reading through some posts here and want to say that I'm so impressed by the great advice and comments! This seems like such a close community.

I have one little girl currently and my husband and I are planning to try to conceive in about 4 months. It would be very exciting to have another girl because I would hardly need to buy anything for a girl (we've saved everything from our first) and I think I will be staying home this time around so the extra savings would be a huge bonus!

I know that most of the answers to my questions are probably already here, so I don't want to bother anyone too much by asking again but I'm currently going through our busiest time at work and just don't have the extra time to look through everything in depth. I plan on purchasing a personalized diet plan soon, but I just have a couple of questions to hold me over until I can spend the time reading everything .

I believe I naturally sway girl because I usually skip breakfast and lunch and am not a huge protein eater. I also would like to drop about 10-15 pounds before becoming pregnant. However, I don't drink, smoke, or have caffeine. Here are my 2 major concerns:
    I just had my annual GYN appointment and she recommended that I start taking prenatal now so that I have plenty stored in my system when I do get pregnant. I have seen mixed comments about the prenatals and swaying pink and just wanted to clarify. Second: my husband was fine with the idea of swaying when I mentioned it but was super worried that this may do something to prevent a healthy baby/pregnancy. I just thought I would ask if there is anything in a normal pink sway that could pose a risk so that I could give him some further reassurance.

Thanks again so much for your time!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome.

If swaying caused unhealthy pregnancies or children I would have nothing to do with it.

The LE Diet we use here is based on recommendations from the World Health Organization and reproductive endocrinologists about the recommended diets for all women of childbearing age. It is simply the minimum normal range, NOT harmful, it's just the low end of normal.

I do not recommend prenatals, only folic acid or folate (same thing, just different forms). Studies have shown that the only nutrient that prevents birth defects taken before pregnancy is folic acic/folate and the ACOG agrees that it is not neccessary to take them prior to pregnancy. We have gotten tons of boys among people taking prenatals prior to pregnancy and I don't recommend them for pink swayers. If you prefer, you can compromise and take them 3x a week instead.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for the reply, I really do appreciate it! I didn't mean to imply that it was harmful, just wanted to have some facts to support it for my husband. Thanks for the advice - I will stick with folate for now!

Thanks again!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I understand, it's just that I don't think people ever stop to think that if it was really something that was known to be harmful, we wouldn't be recommending it!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ