Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Newbie Swaying Pink in June!

Hi All! This is my very first post. I've been silently stalking and doing some research, as I'm wanting to sway as we being to TTC #2 in June.

I currently have one son and we will be swaying pink. Since I popped my posting cherry, I'm going to start posting elsewhere for advice!

I just realized that ladies add info on their sway and questions to these threads, so I'll add some information in the next post. Feel free to share any feedback.
    Last edited by Elsie; March 28th, 2017 at 06:22 PM.

2. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alright, so a little information about my thought process on a potential sway. I've read so much and I'm honestly getting a little lost and confused, so really appreciate any feedback.

Things to note:
    - I am still currently breastfeeding my 28 month old and at this rate, I'm guessing I will be by summer (usually 2x per day).
    - I am incredibly picky and always have been. As I've gotten older, I have started to expand my interest in new foods, but I'm still super picky. I'm scared to commit to a crazy diet, as I don't think I'll realistically stick with it, especially if it's a lot of food I don't like.
    - My cycles are pretty regular... usually around 26-27 days.
    - We conceived my first son super quickly. First cycle, so I'm not sure how it will be this time around.
    - My first cycle TTC starts on or around June 24th.
    - I'm slightly overweight (BMI is probably around a 27 or so).

My Sway (open to advice please!)

Diet
    I plan to focus on around 1500 calories a day (taking into account that I'm still BF) and 50g of protein. Delay breakfast until 10:00am, as I start my day around 6:00am and definitely can't make it until lunch. I plan to limit snacking (I'm a HUGE snacker... mostly fruit and stuff, but literally all the time). I do not typically drink milk, but from what I'm reading, I should try to incorporate it? I also eat meat as a main entree about 4x a week, so I plan to scale that down to smaller portions and maybe 2x a week? I feel like I've read that I should drink alcohol too? Is that a thing? lol

Exercise
    I typically do cardio for around 40 minutes 5x a week and/or walk at night when it's nice out (about 2 miles). I plan to increase to everyday a minimum of 60 minutes and step it up with my intensity.

PH
    I've been back and forth on what to do. I've been testing my PH and it is usually around a 5.5-6. I've never seen it higher or lower when I've tested. I've read different options including rephresh, solely diet, but then recently I read about SYLK and was thinking of trying it? We usually use saliva as lubricant, but we could switch if it would be beneficial.

Babymaking
    I get conflicted on what to do here too. I was currently thinking that we would DTD everyday, at least once a day until O or 1 day before O. Thoughts? We will also J and D after a few minutes?

Vitamins
    Completely conflicted here too... I was making a list of misc. recommended vitamins and it was getting out of control. I'm thinking that maybe I should just stick with folic acid and call it a day?

Thanks for taking the time to read, if you made it through!! I truly appreciate any assistance. My husband has a chest wall deformity (mostly cosmetic) and our son is showing mild signs of it as well. It's much less common in females and my hope is that I will stress less about it if it's a girl. Also, I want a daughter

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Main things are Le Diet for 12 weeks, coffee, alcohol, one attempt, which is dtd at positive opk, or you can do every 4 days starting at your period and dtd every 4 days until you are sure you ovulated. 60 minutes of aerobics 6-7 days a week. They have pretty much did away with testing ph unless it's just something you want to do. Milk isn't a necessity. If you can get a hold of it clomid or metformin.

Of course Atomic will have a better plan for you, but those are the mains. I'm wanting to sway in late June early July too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't drink coffee and I don't think that I could start honestly! I do not like it! I could, however, have some alcohol at night! Does it matter what? Wine or a mixed drink?

I think I'm going to follow a modified LE diet. I don't see myself being able to stick with it, so I want to try to start at the beginning of May (probably around 8 weeks before my first cycle TTC).

Why no more pH? I've been reading so much on here, but I know a lot is older.

Is there a reason every 4 days?

Thanks for your help!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Starting four days after your period ends is what that should've said.

May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any alcohol is fine.

Atomic said it's preventing pregnancy more then it is swaying now. And many of them have ph opposites.

Every four days is to make sure you catch the egg pretty much, but you can do one attempt at positive opk as well. Or you can do the one attempt at positive opk and follow up with every 4 days afterwards.
    Atomic is excellent with all the questions and she may have complete other ideas for you as well:

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You may want to start your diet calories a little higher, like 1600-1800, because you're bfing and so you can lower if you start to plateau without affecting your supply. The coffee, even with creamer (my coffee ends up being light tan lol) has helped a lot for some reason. Vitamin wise I started doing the same thing and have cut mine down to folic acid and possibly soy isoflavones or vitex, though I can't recommend either one. It seems the more I'm reading that girl sways end better with just fewer supplements. You also may want to start a couple weeks earlier and slowly adjust to the diet. I am no expert, most of this us stuff Atomic has answered for me or in other posts I've read lol. I'm sure she will come along and help you more. good luck!
    Mommy to 2 brilliant boys, hoping for a little girl to complete our family.

MC 2012 DS1 2014 DS2 2015

FX for a girl in June 2017!

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe I'll start my diet mid-april, so it will be more like 10 weeks. I'll start at 1600 calories a day.

I seriously don't think the coffee will be able to happen. I don't even like the smell of coffee, but I'll try a cup and see if I can manage. I'd like to do everything I can, but I also don't want to aim too high and get burnt out quick.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It has to fit your lifestyle, so do what you can live with only. ANY change is still a change and a step toward pink!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    Mommy to 2 brilliant boys, hoping for a little girl to complete our family.

MC 2012 DS1 2014 DS2 2015

FX for a girl in June 2017!

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

Breastfeeding probably sways pink anyway, although the older your baby the less it may sway.

You can do LE Diet eating whatever you already eat. No need to eat crazy foods.

I'd prefer you to start off at 1800 at bare minimum and see what happens. Weight may fly off and then you'll know not to go any lower. That's my advice for gals who are breastfeeding.

Just push breakfast back if you can. many people only make it to 10.

Yes alcohol has been very successful for us. 1-2 drinks a day and it IS ok while nursing (I have a fancy science explanation for that if you want it)

Please don't BD every day. I have an explanation as to why that is in this thread (not the first post but down the page a bit) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...nk-lately.html We've gotten best results with one attempt or every 4 day method, and I'd start off with one attempt and add attempts over time if you don't get pregnant with one.

Most of us on here, myself included, have pH opposites. So much so it's become hard for me to believe in any more. It's up to you if you want to try it, some people like Sylk as a lube anyway. All jellies have seemed to be neutral (not swaying either way, not neutral pH I mean) and so should be among the first things to drop if you don't conceive

J and D - this did seem to add a little something in our results. Start off with 5 min and then expand over time

Most of us are just doing folic acid and fiber (only with any meals containing fat) Since you're nursing, just be sure you add in an extra vitamin with DHA and Vit. D for your nursing baby. I ahve no evidence that fiber causes your milk to be lacking in any way, I just like to err on the safe side.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast