Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some people might have hubby release on his own every 2-4 days and keep the one attempt, but I think that the e4d method is the best approach for you here. I also discussed the other options above.

Propecia should sway pink.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks luv4pink thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic,
    Thanks for your reply. I have been thinking I should buy a sway plan as I'm really struggling to get my calories up. Im Too worried to get my cals up, then I just end up starving myself. Would the 21 day meal plan be a good idea or is another plan better?

I started on this LE diet roughly early February 17. mainly skipping breakfast, and I was having a very low cal diet but I was snacking inbetween when hungry (which I know is a no-no) but due to the amount of exercise I was doing.
    We were hoping to try this month. Do you think it's been long enough? I have had cheat days along the way & totally blown out on cals but I'm hoping it's not going to affect overall,results?
    I felt like maybe if i brought a plan it would probably actually give me more than what I'm eating anyway. Below is a sample of what I have been eating

Skip breakfast
    Eat lunch around 11-12
    3x rice cakes
    Hommus
    Carrots & cucumber
    Small yoplait yogurt
    Dinner is generally chicken with some veges or salad (I do add oil & vinegar in salads is that ok?
    I've been doing GLuten free bread, pasta and also only using brown rice/quinoa . Should I swap to,white?
    Snack might b some chocolate?

I've recently incorporated wine. Don't drink coffee but can add soft drink if u think it's better?

Please let me know your thoughts. I'm happy to buy a plan & it may stop me from binges when I'm ridiculously hungry esp if it takes a while to get pregnant.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The custom plan has everything but diet. The 21 day diet book has lots of meal ideas and recipes but is NOT customized. So if you were thinking you'd get a menu for yourself to follow that's not what the custom plan entails.

RE time on diet, we've seen best results with 12 weeks or more but anything longer than 6-8 is in decent range. You may not even get pregnant that first month or even two so that may be a wise move.

Do you have totals? Fat, protein, cals??

you know not to count the protein and fat in fruits and veg, and then you count NOTHING in low carb veg like cucumbers. So you may need to eat even more.

Oil and vinegar in salads is fine.

I would just keep eating what is working for you. The white bread thing has not seemed to make any difference and in fact we may be seeing better results with whole grains (we aren't sure yet)

No known benefit to soft drink. Only coffee.

5. Thanks luv4pink thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic.

So theres 2 bundles I was looking at.
    One was $99 and one was $139. Do these not come with customized plans? I was just reading people's sways & they mentioned 'did u buy a personalized plan' or something similar?
    As you can imagine im on my last shot & I really want to get this right. Or at least know I've tried 100%.
    Sorry what did you think was a wise move? Buying a plan?

So basically I've been counting any starchy veges like potato, but anything like broccoli, cauliflower, capsicum, carrots I haven't been counting at all? And fruit I was counting protein & fat but mainly bcos my calorie king calcs it. I generally only have 1 piece a day.

So snacking is a no-no. Do I suggest 2 big meals? I'm not sure how everyone would make the cal intake by not having at least one snack?

I think once I hear back from you relan I'll get over & buy one. Might make this process slightly less stressful

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, both of them come with the Custom Plan (but be sure you're getting the one that says personalized or custom plan and NOT the premade, standard, ready made plan, since we do also sell a version for people who don't want a Custom plan). They just come with a different set of books and stuff.

"A wise move" may be to start TTC sooner, after only 6-8 weeks on diet, because if you want to do any stricter sway tactics (like timing, jelly, frequency, antihistamine) you may not be able to get pregnant that first month out anyway. If you're thin you may end up losing too much weight.

Low carb veg are free, count nothing in them. Higher carb veg count only calories, not protein and fat. Same with fruit - only cals on that. If you're using a cal counter just remember your protein is actually a bit lower than you think and you can eat a smidge more to make up for the amount it's adding on via the fruit and potato.

2 or 3 meals, whichever is better for you. I always did three, but some prefer 2. 3 meals is NOT SNACKING. It is totally fine to eat 3 meals, you just push back the first meal a bit.

8. Thanks luv4pink thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok great I've just purchased the $99 TTC pink bundle
    Where do I head to enter my info? And are there links to download all the other ebooks?

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The books should just appear to you in the forums. Questionnaires are here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms You have to scroll down a smidge as a couple different forms are also in this section

Occasionally you have to log out and then log back in again before they show up to you.

12. Thanks luv4pink thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic. I have just filled them in but I think the first form might have gone through before I was ready. If so, just let me know and I'll fill in any blanks.

Do you need to wait for your private forum to start asking questions or do you have access to this now?

Mainly just have questions on timing, opks etc. AF due any day & as you Recommended e4d was just wanted to see the reasoning behind this out of curiousity as most do one attempt at +OPK for a few cycles?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any thoughts on the above atomic?
    Can i start my private thread now my subscription is paid?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic

I am hoping you can help me! I have been reading your threads for weeks now and taken in so much information and its all fascinating yet overwhelming!

I have two gorgeous boys and my last chance now to try get get a baby girl!

I am pre menstrual and hoping to start trying when I next ovulate as I have a 5 year age gap between my boys and as my youngest is already 3 I am not wanting another large gap so need to get knocked up asap!

I have PCOS - been plateaud at my current weight since june last year despite a healthy active lifestyle so I put it down to hormones. I have started the LE diet but struggling and think I am consuming too little calories in a day. I do no breakfast, greek yoghurt and berries or a salad for lunch and a salad with some brown rice for dinner. If I am peckish I have corn thin crackers and a smudge of peanut butter. I just dont know what else I could eat - I can't have much of bread and pasta due to it causing tummy issues.

I have been taking:
    magnesium and calcium and cranberry
    I take evening primrose oil for hormones - should I stop this?
    I take metagenics Plift which I think contains vitex for my PCOS - should I stop this?

I have liquorice root on its way for hubby and I will get him on the cranberry too. He is very active but not really on LE diet.
    I have replens, acigel to use after my period and I will use silk as lube.

I fell pregnant straight away with both boys - DS2 was with chinese meds and acupuncture to get regular. Hubby seems to be super fertile despite my bung ovaries!we are both 28

I get really confused on the timing and frequency thing! I have read all info on here but still left not knowing our best option. I initially thought DTD every day after period till a couple days prior to ovulation? Then I thought maybe abstaining till a couple days prior to O? is there a specific number here? can it be too long between times for this method? Is longer better? What would you suggest for us?

I would love any insight and advise. is there anything I am doing that needs to be changed? what method would you suggest to give us the best odds.

I only started the diet this week and did my first PH test today and came back at 5. I know we are going into this a little rushed and unprepared but I hadn't realised how much would go into it and I dont really want to wait too long in case it does take a while to conceive due to PCOS as I did have surgery on my ovaries last year so that may have changed things? that and the age gap issue. And I have finally got hubby on board and we dont want him backing out!

he was all excited at the thought of DTD everyday but Im sure I can talk him round if there are better options for us! I won't need persuading, especially as I won't be able to O :P

I hope thats all the info you need!

Thank you so much!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast