Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Taz, I would copy and paste your question and start a new thread, you will get more replies that way Put PCOS in your tiltle and oher members with similar experience may be able to offer some good advice.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by luv4pink View Post
    Thanks atomic. I have just filled them in but I think the first form might have gone through before I was ready. If so, just let me know and I'll fill in any blanks.

Do you need to wait for your private forum to start asking questions or do you have access to this now?

Mainly just have questions on timing, opks etc. AF due any day & as you Recommended e4d was just wanted to see the reasoning behind this out of curiousity as most do one attempt at +OPK for a few cycles?
    I have it! Will get to work ASAP

Let me go back and reread your original post and see why I suggested e4d.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, abstain is no go for 42 year old.

You can either BD unprotected every 4 days (NOT every 2!!) OR have him release daily on his own or with you, with a condom, for 7-10 days before one attempt at either positive OPK or cutoff whichever you prefer OR have him release on his own or iwth you, with a condom every 2-4 days before one attempt at pos OPK or cutoff.
    I gave you several options here.

4. Thanks luv4pink thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ELP View Post
    Taz, I would copy and paste your question and start a new thread, you will get more replies that way Put PCOS in your tiltle and oher members with similar experience may be able to offer some good advice.
    Yes please Taz, do that or else bump this post as it's quite late here and theres a lot to cover in your post.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I know there were several options but was just seeing what the best option was for myself & DH, ie which one considering our ages, etc would give us the best attempt at a girl sway. For us e4d is good, prob the easiest option but alternatively if that's not getting the best results I'll try the other methods? At the end of the day I'd like to try the best result first then ease up into something else if it starts taking a while TTC...
    I've brought the clear blue opks & started charting, so do u BD once it's peak fertility symbol? I think it's low, high & peak smiley faces the clear blue opks give you..::

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, can I ask why abstain at 42 or older not good? Mu husband is 49 and you suggest every 4 days or the other options you mentioned above? Thank you
    Last edited by Nemcemger; April 22nd, 2017 at 10:49 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I know there were several options but was just seeing what the best option was for myself & DH, ie which one considering our ages, etc would give us the best attempt at a girl sway. For us e4d is good, prob the easiest option but alternatively if that's not getting the best results I'll try the other methods? At the end of the day I'd like to try the best result first then ease up into something else if it starts taking a while TTC...
    I've brought the clear blue opks & started charting, so do u BD once it's peak fertility symbol? I think it's low, high & peak smiley faces the clear blue opks give you..::
    e4d is getting good results but it's new and we don't have as many results for as long a time as the one attempt. So I tend to "trust" the one attempt more because it's been around longer and is more proven to me than the e4d which could turn out to be completely better, but I simply don't have the data to say.

None of these things can be compared anyway because different groups of people do them. You cannot compare the resutls between young people who are super fertile and conceive in a month of trying (like the people who conceive with abstain + one attempt tend to be) and may be totally "set" for boys, to a couple who has gone on for 6 months not getting pregnant and has had to go to e4d, has had longer on diet and exercise, etc. These may make the stats misleading and make some tactics look more or less effective than they really are.

Neither FR or abstain has been effective in our results, so if you're taking that into consideration, keep in mind that they don't seem to add anything. Both e4d and one attempt (with any release pattern) have been better. So if you know that FR will be a challenge, do regular release or let him "do what he does" with one attempt, or go to every 4 days instead.

RE when to BD, it depends again on what YOU want. Do you want to try timing at first? Or do you not care about that and just want best odds of conception with one attempt?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    e4d is getting good results but it's new and we don't have as many results for as long a time as the one attempt. So I tend to "trust" the one attempt more because it's been around longer and is more proven to me than the e4d which could turn out to be completely better, but I simply don't have the data to say.

None of these things can be compared anyway because different groups of people do them. You cannot compare the resutls between young people who are super fertile and conceive in a month of trying (like the people who conceive with abstain + one attempt tend to be) and may be totally "set" for boys, to a couple who has gone on for 6 months not getting pregnant and has had to go to e4d, has had longer on diet and exercise, etc. These may make the stats misleading and make some tactics look more or less effective than they really are.

Neither FR or abstain has been effective in our results, so if you're taking that into consideration, keep in mind that they don't seem to add anything. Both e4d and one attempt (with any release pattern) have been better. So if you know that FR will be a challenge, do regular release or let him "do what he does" with one attempt, or go to every 4 days instead.

RE when to BD, it depends again on what YOU want. Do you want to try timing at first? Or do you not care about that and just want best odds of conception with one attempt?

10. Thanks luv4pink thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemcemger View Post
    Atomic, can I ask why abstain at 42 or older not good? Mu husband is 49 and you suggest every 4 days or the other options you mentioned above? Thank you
    I have an essay about it here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...over-35-a.html

12. Likes Nemcemger liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I was basically going to do e4d once I've finished AF (which should be by this Friday) and then stop once I get a +opk? Is this basically what you mean by one attempt with any release pattern? I understand e4d is newer but maybe doing the one attempt first would be a good starting place ?So it would be e4d stopping at +opk? I apologize for all the questions & getting more clarification, I'm just want to get it right & as this will be our first month TTC I know I'm going to slightly obsess over this.

As for BD I'm More keen to try timing rather than just getting a BFP the first month. I obv really want this to succeed so trying everything & will try whatever has the best results first, then if It doesn't work we can maybe adjust my plan from there....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast