Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also once u get +opk is there anytime in particular you should BD? My opks (clear blue) state to test the morning urine, which is fine, but do u have to BD straight away? Or wait until night when it's more convenient? Or does that even matter?

Lastly J&D? I'm new to these abbreviations but is this basically getting straight up after unprotected sex & going to the toilet? (Sorry if that's TMI) Is this what u should do for a girl sway?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)Whenever convenient. That night is fine.

2) Yes, it's getting up right away or after 5 minutes (most do 5 min. which is what I recommend as a good compromise between swaying and odds of conception). I got my girl laying down all night, so if this doesn't work out, while I have seen a small improvement in success rates with J and D, I know firsthand that you can still get a girl without it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes luv4pink liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Re:timing.....

So I was basically going to do e4d once I've finished AF (which should be by this Friday) and then stop once I get a +opk? Is this basically what you mean by one attempt with any release pattern? I understand e4d is newer but maybe doing the one attempt first would be a good starting place ?So it would be e4d stopping at +opk? I apologize for all the questions & getting more clarification, I'm just want to get it right & as this will be our first month TTC I know I'm going to slightly obsess over this.

As for BD I'm More keen to try timing rather than just getting a BFP the first month. I obv really want this to succeed so trying everything & will try whatever has the best results first, then if It doesn't work we can maybe adjust my plan from the

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you want to do timing then no, you shouldn't do e4d. Have your husband do whatever release pattern you would like him to do but just have one unprotected attempt that first month. If you want timing, then you'd try to do this 2-3 days before ovulation. If you don't care about timing, then have that one attempt at positive OPK.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How does this work if I don't know when u ovulate? I'd still prob need to use opk to get close to O? As charting won't tell u until after it's happened (just started charting last month) and LE has changed my cycles by a few days.
    Last month was 31 days, with O on day 18. Going off last month I could DTD on day 16 but obviously cycle could change again this month & I could O on day 16. Would this (even if it was 1 attempt) make it very blue friendly if u DTD on O day?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe its the single attempt rather than closeness to ov that is swaying For blue swayers we are aiming for multiple attempts around ov. We aren't sure why these things send different signals to our bodies but they do seem to be working!

8. Thanks luv4pink thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by luv4pink View Post
    How does this work if I don't know when u ovulate? I'd still prob need to use opk to get close to O? As charting won't tell u until after it's happened (just started charting last month) and LE has changed my cycles by a few days.
    Last month was 31 days, with O on day 18. Going off last month I could DTD on day 16 but obviously cycle could change again this month & I could O on day 16. Would this (even if it was 1 attempt) make it very blue friendly if u DTD on O day?
    If you want to do timing with irregular ovulation, it can be tricky but what some people do is use a Clearblue or Ovacue and then BD on the second HIGH reading (instead of waiting for first PEAK)

Timing doesn't work. It doesn't sway, and most of us on here have the opposites to prove it (many!! LOL) So please don't worry about DTD on O Day, it's been proven that 50-50 B and G are conceived every day of fertile window.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg atomic This is all so confusing ��
    I have the clearblue opk I've just brought. So with those They say, low fertility, high fertility and the last one which it apparently stays on until surge is over is peak fertility. So I would DTD on 'high fertility'?

So from all this info, I will get my DH to either release on his own or with me (protected) maybe every 4 days (he's 42) then have one attempt at opk high fertility? NOT peak? Is it ok to use the good old KY lube?

I also haven't heard back from any re:my customised plan? Just checking to see how long these usually take. Thanks
    Last edited by luv4pink; April 26th, 2017 at 08:41 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you want timing, then YES, you'd BD on the second high.

If you don't care about timing and want best chance of conception with one attempt, BD on first peak.

Be aware if aiming for second high, that you may get LOTS of days of high, or you may go straight to peak with no high, so you may want to have in the back of your mind what you'll do if that is the case.

Most of this is going to be covered in your custom plan. I have your questionnaire, your plan is up next. My husband and daughter were deathly ill this week but he's back at work today so I plan to do several plans this afternoon. If you want me to email your plan right away, PM me your email address and I'll send the original to you. Otherwise I'll send to tech support where they reformat it for me in downloadable form and that can take them an additional day or so.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh sorry to hear that atomic, I hope they're both on the mend & feeling better soon!! If the plan will only be another couple of days then I'm happy to wait.

To be honest I really don't know which option to take. I obviously want to sway for a girl & whichever stats are getting the best results I'd prob like to try first then adapt from there if need be.
    Will my plan determine the best course of action for me & DH according to the info we've supplied or does it just give us options like you've stated above and we
    Make the choice?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast