Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying for pink next month...help please :)

Firstly, I have two boys but I'm on my last chance to conceive a girl. I'm hoping to start next month ttc. Also just to put it out there I haven't had any Problems conceiving.

I have been exercising and intermittent fasting for about 6-7 weeks.
    I don't drink tea or coffee. Very rarely alocohol too. I've cut a lot of gluten from my diet. But have a very sweet tooth which is probably my biggest down fall. I'm 5'5 and weigh about 58.5kg so not really much more weight to lose.
    I know of the LE Diet but not 100% sure what it's about?
    I skip breakfast, lunch is usually 2x gluten free bread with cheese & tomato. Dinner is usually salad and/or veges with protein (I don't eat much red meat). I stay away from bananas, oats, and reduced a lot of salt from my diet. Am I doing everything right? What about eggs? Tuna?
    What fruits & veges are ok to eat for a pink sway?
    Also does sex position & orgasms still have an effect on a sway?
    Lastly my husband is almost 42yrs old. Super fit, cycles 5 days a week so I think he's good for a pink sway. But what about in the lead up to ovulation? Once I've finished my period do we try every 4 days Ive read somewhere or is it more/less over 40? I usually have a 29-30 day cycle so when should I stop trying?

Lastly, in the morning I have been having a chocolate magnesium powder, It's for energy. With this I take 'metagenics neurocalm' and a harmony balancing tablet which is fr pms, bloating etc.
    Should I stop taking these or is there ingredients I should check for that aren't good for a sway? They're mainly plant based extract ingredients from my naturopath.

Thanks in advance for your help
    Luv4pink

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As a Mom of 3 girls (Got pregnant on the First try all 3 times), I can tell you my husband and I did none of that.
    The only thing we did was have sex every single day from the time my period ended till a week before my supposed "missed period". So yes Lots of sex for almost 3 weeks. My husband is an Auto Mechanic by trade and his only "working out" was at work. He's a total nerd who loves video games. My husband is Russian so we ate a mix of Russian and American foods (I am american). However we have always been an alcohol free family. My husband tho, drinks red bull like water.
    After 3 girls, my husband is now praying and hoping for a boy, so I joined to hopefully get tips on giving the son he has always wanted.

Sending pink dust your way!
    Last edited by 3RussianPrincesses; April 4th, 2017 at 10:32 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RussianPrincesses View Post
    As a Mom of 3 girls (Got pregnant on the First try all 3 times), I can tell you my husband and I did none of that.
    The only thing we did was have sex every single day from the time my period ended till a week before my supposed "missed period". So yes Lots of sex for almost 3 weeks. My husband is an Auto Mechanic by trade and his only "working out" was at work. He's a total nerd who loves video games. My husband is Russian so we ate a mix of Russian and American foods (I am american). However we have always been an alcohol free family. My husband tho, drinks red bull like water.
    After 3 girls, my husband is now praying and hoping for a boy, so I joined to hopefully get tips on giving the son he has always wanted.

Sending pink dust your way!
    I have seen tons of girls conceived to guys who drink lots of Red Bull. I would see if he could stop drinking that so much and maybe even switch over to tea if poss.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Short version of LE Diet is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html

It's time to put the brakes on and stop that weight loss. If you lose too much you'll stop ovulating.

Most of us have given up the sodium thing totally and our results only went UP when we did. It's fine if you want to continue limiting it but just wanted you to know that.

LE Diet is all about limits and not magic foods. As long as you're in the limits for the day for protein, fat, and calories, there are not forbidden foods. Many people do like to go fully vegetarian, you don't have to if you don't want, at your discretion. Re tuna - any women TTC should keep this to no more than 2x a week absolute max due to mercury risks.

We don't know. Most people do try to start off using position and no female O to sway. We haven't found these to be predictive of whose sways will succeed or fail, but most do start off that way.

I would ahve you wean off the pills you're taking. They have nutrients in them, not unlike a prenatal vitamin, and we've found that taking multivitamins or prenatals sways strongly blue.

Husband cycling has been proven in studies to sway pink.

5. Likes luv4pink liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for getting back to me atomic. I might have to start tracking my diet more. I'm finding I'm quite hungry which is leading me to reach for Chocolate a lot ��
    Sorry just one last question in regards to my husbands age. As mentioned above, he's almost 42 so abstaining is a no go? Also should we Be trying every 2-4 days until +OPK?
    Thanks ��

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, abstain is no go for 42 year old.

You can either BD unprotected every 4 days (NOT every 2!!) OR have him release daily on his own or with you, with a condom, for 7-10 days before one attempt at either positive OPK or cutoff whichever you prefer OR have him release on his own or iwth you, with a condom every 2-4 days before one attempt at pos OPK or cutoff.

8. Likes luv4pink liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks atomic. I think we'll go to every 4 days unprotected.
    So just to make sure I have it all right, my cycle is 30 days with ovulation roughly on day 16. So in this case, we would have unprotected sex on day 6,10 & lastly day 14?
    Sorry for all the questions I just want to make sure I get it right ����

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry just to add on to the above question... I've been reading a lot on exercise. I generally am doing cardio about 2-3 times a week. Do I have to stop this if I can't do the recommended 6-7 times a week? Is it better to do all or nothing type scenario? Also is weight training not recommended on a pink sway?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do not like having you aim for specific cycle days. Just start the day after AF ends and count the every 4 days as you go along and you need to continue that after O as well in case of delayed O.

Re exercise, it's been getting such good results that if someone is already doing it, I am having them continue. We don't know if there is a "magic" amount of exercise, all that was just speculation, and so as long as you're not gaining weight on a high protein diet yes please continue

12. Thanks luv4pink thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks so much for your reply. I'll keep up the exercise because I really enjoy it, and I'll also start with every 4 days after AF.
    Would this be your recommendation for me considering my husbands age (DH 42 DW 32)? Or is there a better alternative that you think would sway pink?

Lastly my husband takes Propecia (also known as Finasteride) for hair thinning. It's a 0.25mg per day dose, so pretty low. Do you know if this will have any effect on the sway for pink? It's not a necessity that he take it so if you feel it'll strongly sway blue then he's happy to give it up.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts ��

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast