Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wanting to sway pink for #5

Hi everyone, we have 4 beautiful kids (1 girl, 3 boys) and are desperate to add another girl to our family. I'm 38, DH is 41.

My cycle is somewhere between 22-26 days, I thought #4 would be a girl as he was a big surprise and was most likely conceived on day 7 or 8 of my cycle when I was having a 28 day cycle (I still can't work out how we got him !).

I need to lose around 10-15kgs to get back to my pre-baby weight (pre baby #1), I know time isn't on my side being 38 but all 4 of our kids were conceived first time we tried each time. Is it best to be on the LE diet for minimum 12 weeks and is it even worth trying to sway girl before I get my BMI down to where it should be ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes TDJ liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Time on diet has been way more effective than weight loss/BMI so as long as you have those 12 weeks on diet I'd go for it even if your BMI is on the higher side. The idea that being at your lowest weight may help sway very strongly has never been proven, it was just an idea I had. Feel free to ignore that! The time on diet really matters.

RE your son, I suspect you may have been having a short cycle that month and Oed a couple days earlier than you think. It does happen sometimes! (I got a kiddo that way myself - always had regular 28 day periods and then had unprotected sex right after my period ended and whammo!)

Since you do have a fair amount to lose you'll do best on this diet: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html There are two variations in here, both of which will be better for you than the higher carb "crash and burn" style of LE Diet. Don't do a lot of white grains and sugar please, it may undermine your sway. Whole grains, fruit, veg should be your sources of carbs.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ