Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New girl swayer

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you atomic!

Isn’t clomid and femara for ladies with PCOS? I don’t have a problem ovulating, so I guess I wouldn’t be able to get it? plus I’d end up with a multiple pregnancy if I did!! Haha

Another important question is birth control. I am currently breastfeeding and will go onto the combined contraceptive pill (with estrogen and progesterone) until we are ready to start trying as I’ll want to get my weight down (carrying a lot of extra) and be on the LE for a while. What is your feeling toward the pill and swaying pink? I would want to give it my best shot this final time.

So an hour exercise a day? Walking/cycling? I’m guessing on LE ladies don’t have a lot of energy? Swimming I can easily enjoy.

In regards to LE diet, please could you point me in the right direction on where to follow the diet instructions? I’m struggling to figure out what it is I should be eating and avoiding. Although I understand the idea behind it, I don’t want to decide myself what to eat incase it’s wrong, I’d rather follow a plan (if there is one)??

I’m happy with the one attempt you explain and thatll definitely be implemented!! Thank you atomic for all your help xxxx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    While PCOSers use them, no, they aren't just for people with PCO. In fact it's the women with PCOS who are at the highest risk of multiples since their ovaries tend to make a lot of eggs anyway. But yes, it is a risk.

I think the pill sways pink, when you come off it try to catch the first egg or second for best results.

LE Diet is here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/try...l-version.html We have a 21 day diet book available for sale in our membership and plans section, but you don't need it. There are no forbidden foods on LE Diet. You just stay in the limits for the day.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you atomic, so you can eat anything at all as long as you check packets and do not exceed the daily amounts. (As I guess, for example, an amount of protein is in most foods so would need add up as I go along?)

I’m quite interested in the more info you offered on the one attempt (if you have a link to it)

Just one more thing, do you have any strong opinions on what the men should be doing to up the chances of pink? As they are the ones harbouring the things that determine gender there must be something could influence/sway one way or other??��
    Xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes exactly. all foods are ok in limits.

2 proven things: Jogging/biking and smoking

2 possible things: Olive leaf extract and soy milk

There are other things that people do but none of them seem to have panned out.

5. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! What are your thoughts on ladies drinking alcohol, smoking and drinking lots of water for a girl sway?

And what is Myoinositol??

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Drinking alcohol

Smoking - why would you do that before conceiving?? NO. Ok for DH tho

I do not like you guys messing with your hydration levels when swaying. Please just drink to your level of thirst and do NOT NOT NOT NOT x a milion either restrict fluid or drink tons of water. You can literally kill yourself by imbalancing your electrolytes and since we are on a restrictive diet anyway it's just best not to mess around with things like that for no reason since they have not been proven to sway.

Myoinositol is only for people with moderate to severe PCOS and not for others.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh ok, the department of Health recommend 4 pints of water a day, I don’t drink that unless I make a special effort with a drinks bottle or something but I meant it as is it important to drink more in sway terms if you don’t really drink very much at all anyway? Not meaning to excessively drink water.

With smoking I know lots of people who occasionally smoke when they drink and stop when they find out they are pregnant, as with alcohol, so again was just wondering about the swaying influences. I don’t smoke so that’s fine if you don’t like to suggest it anyway.

I was a little confused with the advice for folic acid being so high? The recommendations are 400 micrograms preconception through to 12 weeks here where I live. So are the amounts you suggest for swaying then?
    Thanks again, sorry I keep thinking a new question every time. Suppose it’s best to be sure on things than not bothering to ask. Thanks atomicxx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry I'm not trying to offend, just answer questions fast and sometimes don't sugarcoat it as much as I should.

just drink to your level of thirst. I know some governments like to recommend drinking water but the best data we have indicates that drinking to your thirst (while not overdoing things like soda pop) is just fine

I don't like to recommend smoking for women.

No, the recommendation is not for swaying. It is because you are eating a more restrictive diet. You'll be getting less folic acid and folate via diet and also possibly drinking extra coffee and alcohol.

I know, again, what the governments say about 400 mcg but I personally, myself, conceived a baby with a neural tube defect taking 800 a day and eating a super healthy and non restricted diet. Many sources recommend 800-1000 and again we are eating less healthfully so I just prefer you guys take the higher amount. It's up to you, of course.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been reading a lot of the sway pink forums over the past couple months. I finally made an account. I wanted to know if I could have some assistance in a last minute sway. I have been tracking my Ovulation. I have a 26 day cycle for the most part. I just started my cycle Dec. 3rd and I am due for ovulation Dec. 15th. This is 2nd month ttc. Last month my cut off was 4-5 days cut off with one shot bd with a finger of aci jel inserted 2 hrs prior. Ended with bfn....The vitamins my husband has been taking is Lic Root, Acidohilus, Cranberry pills, vit. c and baby asprin every other day for the past 4/5 months. He also has been drinking about half a gallon of crystal light a day. I have been taking cranberry pills, vit c, folic acid and Benadryl nightly. I also drink crystal light. I also drink about 1 cup of coffee daily with 2 packets of equal. We eat chicken and ground turkey almost daily. Low on the red meat. I have been trying to keep track of PH...mine is usually low 4-4.5 and husband is around 8. Do you have any advice. I am 31 and husband is 29 and we have an 8 year old boy and really just want to complete our family with a baby girl [/

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been reading a lot of the sway pink forums over the past couple months. I finally made an account. I wanted to know if I could have some assistance in a last minute sway. I have been tracking my Ovulation. I have a 26 day cycle for the most part. I just started my cycle Dec. 3rd and I am due for ovulation Dec. 15th. This is 2nd month ttc. Last month my cut off was 4-5 days cut off with one shot bd with a finger of aci jel inserted 2 hrs prior. Ended with bfn....The vitamins my husband has been taking is Lic Root, Acidohilus, Cranberry pills, vit. c and baby asprin every other day for the past 4/5 months. He also has been drinking about half a gallon of crystal light a day. I have been taking cranberry pills, vit c, folic acid and Benadryl nightly. I also drink crystal light. I also drink about 1 cup of coffee daily with 2 packets of equal. We eat chicken and ground turkey almost daily. Low on the red meat. I have been trying to keep track of PH...mine is usually low 4-4.5 and husband is around 8. Do you have any advice. I am 31 and husband is 29 and we have an 8 year old boy and really just want to complete our family with a baby girl [/

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast