Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New girl swayer

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New girl swayer

Hi there!

I'm new to the site and recently began my girl sway. I've posted it on the forum for reviewing sway plans.
    I have two boys, 3.5 and 1.5 and I'm itching for a girl! We plan to start our first attempt at the end of September. I'm hoping starting the diet this week will give us enough time before the first attempt!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is my sway.. let me know what you think!

I*think I've overwhelmed myself with pink sway info on the Internet but I'm feeling most comfortable with the more relaxed approach here. However, I am the type of person that functions best with strict rules to follow so I have struggled trying to find balance between so much conflicting information.
    I have two sons and this is likely our last child so I would love to have a daughter but will be happy regardless.

We will start trying at the end of September. I started the LE diet today but went too hardcore and realized by the end of the day that I still need to eat a lot more. I am currently breastfeeding my 18 month old at night and nap times so my average calorie goal is 1800-2000. I'm 120 lbs, which is low for me so I can't afford to lose much.*

Aside from the diet I'm leaning towards the every 4 day attempt. I'm trying to track ovulation but having a terrible time because temping is hard when I wind up in bed with my little one most nights. We will also do the frequent release method rather than abstaining. I am not keen on taking any supplements, maybe calcium and magnesium if anything. I have just switched from drinking tea every morning to drinking coffee. I bought sylk for the attempt but might also get replens or repress. Other than chasing around my kids all day I haven't had regular exercise. I'm going to try to swim laps most days and/or go for long walks with the dogs.

My goal calories is 1800-2000, fat - 270-540g, protein- 40-50g and sodium - 700-1000mg
    I am taking folic acid.
    I will try represh this cycle and see how it goes before our attempt. I will take it every three days after af until one day before attempt.*
    I'm going to start having one peppermint tea a day. My husband will not do the full diet but he will take licorice root from af to o.
    I will also take benadryl for 5 days before o during the attempt months.
    I think we also might do cutoff instead of every 4 days to see how that goes at first.

My two boys were both conceived in the first month of trying. We used preseed both times and tried everyday for a week around cd14. Hopefully this is different in enough ways for us to have a girl this time around!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again Jill!

You're on the right track with the relaxed approach. Time after time we see the people who are the most control-freak, kitchen sink type swayers getting opposites and the laid back gals succeeding!

I think much of this I've covered elsewhere but yes I do want you at LEAST at 1800-2000 and many nursing swayers have to even boost that higher. Let's aim at 50-60 g protein and fat (we got the fat confusion sorted out already) as well.

What I'd do to start with, is aim the e4d method a day or even more so further apart. That way you'll still be in with 1 attempt without any risk of possibly getting 2 attempts in by mistake. So instead of doing (example) Monday/Thursday, stretch that one more day (or even more if you so choose) to Mon/Fri or beyond. Then over time we can squeeze the attempts closer. You are more than welcome to start off with the Mon/Thurs. pattern if you prefer, but further attempts ~may~ be better odds of pink.

No pep tea and Benadryl for nursing moms (think we discussed that already)

Hope this helps - let me know if anything is less than clear.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! Maybe we will try E5D. Is E6D too far apart that we could end up without any attempt in the window? Do we start right after AF until past O? I'm happy to start off a farther before going to E4Ds as I've always gotten pregnant right away. If this takes longer then it will be longer on the diet. I think I will be 9 weeks on the diet before first attempt. Not getting pregnant the first attempt can only help, I think.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is 60 minutes of walking daily enough cardio?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am totally fine with you guys starting off e6 or even e7 days that first month or two. Yes, there's a bigger element of luck involved but it is still totally poss to luck your way right into success and it is for SURE going to be one attempt that way.

60 min. walking is GREAT! I love you guys to walk, since people often get injured doing more bouncy, jarring forms of exercise.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much!

A few more questions - if I can get Clomid, would that change anything else for my sway? How often we attempt?
    I decided against licorice root for DH but I see some people are doing Olive leaf extract? Is that a good option? I'm 32 and my husband is 38.
    I also read that DH smoking sways pink. Would a cigar here and there count?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, Clomid will change some things. IF you don't mind, let's hold off to see if you do get Clomid. Tons of people will ask me that very question and then NOT get the Clomid so it is an expenditure of time that prefer to keep for those who do get it.

My husband smoked the occasional pipe and it was the ONLY thing he did for our successful sway.

OLE is not a replacement for LR, it is a replacement for cranberry (not sure if you were planning that.) So if you want to do OLE then no cranberry for him. 500-1000 mg daily started right away and at BFP, have him gradually wean off by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week, then you can drop.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! He started OLE today. Any other recommendations for DH? I didn't like the side effects of licorice root because it sounded....demasculating? I figured it wouldn't be the most enjoyable experience, unlike the coffee, drinking and smoking parts of the sway!
    Is it worth trying to get Clomid? Does it make a much stronger sway?

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, exactly, and that may be worth it for some people if it worked, but it isn't getting good results anyway.

Clomid is the best of the best sway tactic because not only does it work, it's impossible to mess up (easy enough to struggle with diet/exercise, but Clomid is easy peasy)

Jogging/biking has also been shown in studies to sway pink so if he'd do either then that's great.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast