Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Newbie TTC pink in January!

Hello! Ive been checking this site almost daily for a few months and decided it was time to join in! My name is Angela I have two boys (3,5) and want to start out the new year trying for a girl! I have already been on the diet 1500 or under and lost about 10 pounds so far. I walk or exercise 60 minutes for 5-6 days a week(no weights).I skip breakfast and eat lunch around 12-3 then eat dinner around 5-7. I have rose quartz,soladite,hematite,amethyst on me always and have a rock salt lamp in bedroom. Also use a ton of lavender. Doing le diet mostly except for a cheat meal once in awhile. I love coffee and wine! Anything else I should be doing between now and January? I have no control over what sperm will be like as we are using a donor. Thanks for looking! I'm totally obsessed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and Welcome!

Things look good! May I ask if you have much weight to spare? The reason is with the exercise and only having 2 meals a day, the calories you’re taking in may be too low. We just don’t want weight to fly off too fast causing ovulation to stop by the time you want to TTC. We try and have people that do the exercise stay at the upper limits of the calories, fat and protein.

🤞🏻for you!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    10/2017

Thank you Gender Dreaming for our precious little girl!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! Sounds like you're doing great so far with diet and exercise, just make sure you're eating at least 1500 calories, not going under that. Is there any way you could get Clomid or femara?
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    Hi and Welcome!

Things look good! May I ask if you have much weight to spare? The reason is with the exercise and only having 2 meals a day, the calories you’re taking in may be too low. We just don’t want weight to fly off too fast causing ovulation to stop by the time you want to TTC. We try and have people that do the exercise stay at the upper limits of the calories, fat and protein.

🤞🏻for you!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    10/2017

Im 5'1 and about 130 pounds. I could probably spare another 10 if I needed to! Should I be eating a little more? I also drink great value brand of crystal light a few times a day and add that into my total too.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmom View Post
    Hi and welcome! Sounds like you're doing great so far with diet and exercise, just make sure you're eating at least 1500 calories, not going under that. Is there any way you could get Clomid or femara?
    Ah ok so make sure I'm at 1500 a day at least? Some days I'm at 1200-1300 but a quick snack could fix that. I can get clomid but not sure what femara is?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberrybella89 View Post
    Ah ok so make sure I'm at 1500 a day at least? Some days I'm at 1200-1300 but a quick snack could fix that. I can get clomid but not sure what femara is?

Oops sorry can't get clomid Dr said I don't need it since my ovulations and periods are normal?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberrybella89 View Post

1500 is the bare minimum for you, since you’re doing the exercise. You do have some wiggle room with your weight, but we don’t want the weight flying off either.

Don’t count crystal light into your totals since it is calorie free.

Don’t worry about Clomid or Femara. It’s something that can help a sway but not essential.

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    10/2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome ANgela! What a lovely family you have!

We have had a higher amount of girls conceived via donor (even with those swaying blue) so that should only help.

My only concern is that I don't want you to lose too much weight between now and then so you may need to up your cal intake to prevent excess weight loss. We need your cycle to stay regular if at all possible espeically when using a donor, since there's always so much hassle with working your your schedule and the donor's schedule for the transaction to occur so I'd have you up cals at least to 1800 to slow that weight down.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Likes strawberrybella89 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi and welcome ANgela! What a lovely family you have!

We have had a higher amount of girls conceived via donor (even with those swaying blue) so that should only help.

My only concern is that I don't want you to lose too much weight between now and then so you may need to up your cal intake to prevent excess weight loss. We need your cycle to stay regular if at all possible espeically when using a donor, since there's always so much hassle with working your your schedule and the donor's schedule for the transaction to occur so I'd have you up cals at least to 1800 to slow that weight down.
    Thank you! And very good to know about swaying pink gives me hope! My cycles are very regular with ovulation almost always on cd15 so I defiantly want to keep it very regular. What do you recommend as far as how many donations? Just one or multiple? Maybe on CD 11-12?

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd start with just one, and CD 11-12 is a HUGELY long cutoff with very low chances of conceiving especially with a donor (if doing TBM (turkey baster), I mean, so if you're doing that differently you have more luxury than if using TBM) so I'd make it CD13 instead. Possibly go to CD 14 if you don't get pregnant the first month or two.

Timing doesn't sway. It doesn't work. One attempt does work so we have to put that one attempt at a point in time with a chance of conception.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

13. Likes strawberrybella89 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast