Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love Pink sway advice please.

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie but I have previously been a lurker! I have had four boys over the years, I have one last chance to have the girl I've always dreamed of.

I had to stop breastfeeding 8 weeks ago. I started to ease in some dietary changes (swapped tea for coffee, skipping breakfast, cut out snacking, glasses of milk, cut down on red meat). Then I tried the LE diet, I didn't lose any weight and didn't feel good (my baby is only 6 months) and I don't usually eat carbs. I had a few blood tests for thyroid, sugars etc and they came back satisfactory. So, I swapped to the pcos diet four weeks ago, it worked initially but still I'm struggling to lose weight and it's not like me.

A typical day- 15 hours inbetween dinner and breakfast.
    Coffee with sugar or sweetener and full fat milk.

A slice of brown toast (2 if I'm starving) and a piece of fruit. (I was having yoghurt with the fruit but as I'm having milk in coffee I'm not sure I should)

Four hours later- 2/3 wholegrain ry vita crackers with carrot sticks and houmous.

Dinner is wholegrain rice, pasta or potatoes with veggies and a veggie burger or bit of chicken.

I have bought some nuts, light biscuits and peanut butter now in case I'm not getting enough?

I have tried twice to add exercise but it has flared up my fibromyalgia. Firstly I tried to build it up gradually and secondly some walking, I did lose a couple of pounds doing this and felt mentally better but physically a lot worse with a really painful back. So it looks like unfortunately I might struggle with the necessary exercise. I usually do none due to my condition so it would have been a change, I do think though it might have strengthened me, especially if I can't do enough to over exercise.

I am trying to be relaxed on the diet because I can get obsessive and I had an eating disorder as a teen. This is why I'm dubious of counting calories or fat/ protein, because I will repeatedly count it and start planning ahead and it's a road to becoming unstable. I have some saw palmetto, antihistamines and rephresh for the month of ttc.

My hubby has cut down buckets of coffee with heaps of sugar, red meat and he's taking olive leaf. He is really eager to get going but I have put him off for at least a month because I am the heaviest I have ever been, way more than when I conceived any of the boys. I am 5'4" and weigh just under 11stone, I had lost 3 lbs when I last checked but I darent check again because I am becoming stressed with it.

Am I okay to ttc in 6 or 10 weeks even if I lose very little weight? Is it the weight loss itself that sways or the diet, or possibly both?

Does every four days sound good for attempts rather than abstain? As hubby is 42 and I'm 38.

Thanks for any advice, I hope my post makes some sense. I think what you do here is great.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not sure if I have posted this in the right place, maybe I should have posted in the pink forum? I'm not sure how to move it, I was going to repost and delete this one but can't see how to. Sorry! I'm not great with tech.

EDD 23/11/18!

Thank you Genderdreaming!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again Telia and thanks for your patience.

People doing the alternate diet should exercise even if they can't get up to the "overexercise" level. So I would recommend walking, just do however much you feel like you can do.

It's fine not to track, just be sure you're getting ENOUGH. Sometimes when people don't track end up starving themselves.

If you want to use SP (and only if no longer breastfeeding!) then I'd start it now, may take 6 weeks (2 ccyles) to work

yes you're fine to go in 6 weeks, 10 even better. It seems to be time overall on diet that is most important. Weight loss itself has not been as predictive as we'd like so don't overly stress abut taht.

Yes every 4 days is fine by me.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ