Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I don't think bromelain ever helps (with the exception of those who have blood clotting disorders for whom there are better options anyway) and by that point your lining would be grown anyway. It's fine if you want to try it, just don't take it any longer than 5 days.
    Okay, we will see what happens this cycle. Yesterday I was unable to use my Clearblue reader due to once you get the solid smiley, it displays it constantly for 48 hours... so today I went and bought another one after work. I just took it and it's a hollowed smiley (neg result). I've never continued to test beyond my positive result for any of my past ttc cycles. Is this what I should see after O has occurred?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That should say I wasn't able to test before I went to bed with the Clear blue OPK-- I used it earlier in the day when it detected my peak reading (solid smiley)

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So the weirdest thing just happened.... I'm continuing to test with my clearblue opks... after my solid smiley (positive) 2 days ago, and the hollow smiley (negative) yesterday... my OPK this morning was hollow smiley (negative) BUT right before bed I tested and it was flashing smiley (LH dectected) ... whhaaatt is going on?! I'm going to ask while at my ultrasound tomorrow if I could be O'ing again. Anyone heard of this happening?

Last edited by Star4012; December 16th, 2017 at 12:14 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh shoot I opened this to reply and must have closed without hitting send!

Yes all that is one of the annoying-er elements of the Clearblues and why I am not the biggest fan of them.

As you already know you can't keep testing for 48 hours after it thinks it detects ovulation so if you have a false surge then you can end up thinking you've ovulated when it hasn't even happened yet.

BUT, you also can't just get a new tester either because it detects changes in your hormones. So it "thinks" it's starting off with you early in the month and even if you're totally surging right that minute, it will register negative. Starting a Clearblue with the sticks and the reader in the middle of the month doesn't work, unfortunately (and they should really have copious warnings about that on the box or in the directions but they don't. :/)

And since you have kept testing, it's picking something up, a rise in hormones from where you were. But remember it thought you were at negative (and you may have been surging OR at high fertility really) and has now detected an increase in hormones, you may be surging now. I would have another attempt to cover and then see what happens. Since you have the test already keep testing. If you get a positive within 2 days of having attempt, stick with this attempt, if 4 or more days have another attempt, if 3 either follow your gut or flip a coin (I think we already talked about all this! )
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes Star4012 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh shoot I opened this to reply and must have closed without hitting send!

Yes all that is one of the annoying-er elements of the Clearblues and why I am not the biggest fan of them.

As you already know you can't keep testing for 48 hours after it thinks it detects ovulation so if you have a false surge then you can end up thinking you've ovulated when it hasn't even happened yet.

BUT, you also can't just get a new tester either because it detects changes in your hormones. So it "thinks" it's starting off with you early in the month and even if you're totally surging right that minute, it will register negative. Starting a Clearblue with the sticks and the reader in the middle of the month doesn't work, unfortunately (and they should really have copious warnings about that on the box or in the directions but they don't. :/)

And since you have kept testing, it's picking something up, a rise in hormones from where you were. But remember it thought you were at negative (and you may have been surging OR at high fertility really) and has now detected an increase in hormones, you may be surging now. I would have another attempt to cover and then see what happens. Since you have the test already keep testing. If you get a positive within 2 days of having attempt, stick with this attempt, if 4 or more days have another attempt, if 3 either follow your gut or flip a coin (I think we already talked about all this! )
    Thanks for explaining it all to me! Our last attempt was Wednesday... so we should attempt tonight?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whatever you did was the right thing to do - having attempt last night was great, if you didn't have one today or tonight.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Thanks Star4012 thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whatever you did was the right thing to do - having attempt last night was great, if you didn't have one today or tonight.
    We attempted this morning. <3 hopefully we caught the egg. Here is my chart... I am also a POAS addict and if by chance I get a + Pregnancy test, I want to see a transition... so I've taken a few. The last test and 3rd test up from the bottom are FMU, and my hubby and I swear we see 3 lines.... so not sure what it means bc according to my chart it would be waaayyy to early to get a positive. Could it be chemical pregnancy?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah that should day 2 lines haha I'm on my phone so mistakes aren't as easy to edit

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Those look like evap lines to me. Those cheapie ones are prone to it. How long after taking them did they appear? Your chart looks pretty accurate for when you O'ed so WAY too early for a positive test. A chemical pregnancy still wouldn't give you a positive until at the very least 8 dpo or so. Implantation has to happen before you can get a BFP.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

13. Thanks Star4012 thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmom View Post
    Those look like evap lines to me. Those cheapie ones are prone to it. How long after taking them did they appear? Your chart looks pretty accurate for when you O'ed so WAY too early for a positive test. A chemical pregnancy still wouldn't give you a positive until at the very least 8 dpo or so. Implantation has to happen before you can get a BFP.
    I usually wait about 5 mins to really read them clearly and that's where I saw the lines. I know it's super super early so really not holding my breath on them. I really only notice the lines on the last one and 3rd one up from the bottom.... they were with FMU and all the others were taken at night, with neg results... all from the same batch. I've picked up some FRER to test with. Thanks for your response

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast