Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwimaz View Post
    I got got confused because I interpreted LE to mean low micronutrient primarily but I guess it's more low macronutrient as low protein, low fat and low calories overall.

I found your thread the Skinny on Fat interesting and helpful I wonder that this is one the the areas I can change the most while bfing and supporting the return of fertility by not going too low. My diet had lots of fertility supporting fat I think- grassfed butter, coconut oil, dripping, olive oil, fish oil.

I used to take EPO as it was very helpful for skin and mood, I stopped during pregnancy. Would you say it sways either way?

Obviously I got boys with it before but I also took royal jelly and I feel this sways blue so will stay away this time.
    If I had a time machine I would go back in time and call the diets something other than Low and High Everything because it really does contribute to more confusion than I'd like. But, it's done now and yes you're right, what has proved to matter is the macronutrients and the fortified foods and not the other stuff.

I am inclined to believe EPO sways pink and I"ve dropped it from blue sways HOWEVER it is a long time blue sway supp. I'm on the fence about using it for pink. I feel like we are getting good results without it, and I hesitate to start playing around with anything that has been said to sway blue at this point.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwimaz View Post
    Also, I double checked my last preg chart and we BD'd last on a Monday after several days in a row, then I charted O on the Fri and dating scan put it on the Saturday. So does that equal O-4 or O-5 depending which O date I go with?
    O-5 is a very, very long shot, O-4 is slim too but more likely than O-5. Your guess is as good as mine on that!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got my 1st post partum af yay. By my chart it looks like I ovulated and we had an attempt in the window 0-1 and 0-5 (E4D) with a 13 day LP (my normal was 14-15), so I'm tempted to count this month as an attempt. I reintroduced butter and dairy as the signs of fertility I had since Christmas seemed to diminish after I tweaked my diet. Now I've had a cycle could I go more LE or might it space my cycles far apart?

I've been drinking shatavari tea 1c a day, any thoughts on how this might sway?

Really excited to be fertile again ��
    2013 2017 2018 2019 2020 2023

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd count it as an attempt, yes!

full fat dairy is great for keeping you ovulating.

I can't sign off on any herbs for swaying unless I've seen quite a few people use them and get their desired gender. The reason is that I can look up the herbs and see how they fit into "theories" but the thing is, none of the theories have even panned out so I'm super reluctant to have you guys take anything any more because there could always be ways an herb could sway, even though we don't know about them yet. So I would limit it to 2-3 days per week max.

5. Thanks Kiwimaz thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  Screenshot_20180515-204450.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  10.0 KBName:  Screenshot_20180515-204553.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  12.0 KB

Hi Atomic, the AF I thought I'd got never went beyond spotting I didn't ovulate then either. I ended up seeing my GP about Clomid and he increased my Met from 2x to 3x day (I was limited due to ebf before) and told me to stop bfing. I dropped from 3 pump sessions a day to 1 and ovulated 2wks later. We had an attempt O-1. I'm confused about what to class as my fertile window for the purposes of restricting to 1 attempt.

I've attached my current chart (there was no period I just entered it as the day i dropped feeds & upped Met to shorten my very long post partum chart. I often have a little ewcm a few days after O & if I enter this it shifts my O day to CD15.

The other chart is my chart from DS2. My dating scan pushed my O day out another day (making it later). So we BD a lot that cycle but he was a long way out from O. When would my window have started? We've been doing E4D but I'm paranoid it's not long enough. Should I try once in 7 days now I know better when I will O?

Of course we could've caught the first egg but DH is adamant we haven't

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry, I feel like a complete idiot but I am not totally following your questions here.

Can you please clarify why if you're doing e4d you are worried about one attempt, and what you mean when you say you're worried e4d is not "long enough"?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry! We were waiting for my post partum fertility and to sway pink with one attempt by doing e4d (or less). I'm a bit paranoid that e4d might still give me 2 attempts in my fertile window since with DS2 I got preg a long way out from O (ie long fertile window). Does that make sense?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes but the way it works is this - even in "worst" case scenario of O-3 and O Day, if there is anything left from the first BD, it will go on to fertilize the egg before the O Day shot could even capacitate, and then if there isn't, the O Day shot will have a chance to get to the egg. It is still functionally one attempt! (O-4 or longer out is going to be a VERY slim chance of pregnancy. O-5/6 are like being struck by lightning. So O-4/O-1, O-5/O-2 chances are for sure only going to be one attempt.)

You can't tell anything based on how you got pregnant in the past. Even if you did happen to get pregnant with a long cutoff in the past, that was simply sheer luck and being young and super human, LOL. It doesn't mean you will ever be able to get pregnant with that cutoff again, and it certainly doesn't mean you are a person who has a "long fertile phase" because that really isn't a thing and it is normal for everyone's fertile period to vary by month.

All that having been said it's totally cool to stretch the e4d a day and do it in the Monday/Friday pattern if you prefer or even further and have sex once every 6-7 days but you don't have to!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much, that helps!

Do you think the frenquecy of DTD is relevant in that period of time between end of AF and fertile window? Should it be e4d the whole follicular phase? Sorry if this has been asked before.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I prefer you guys are on e4d the whole time (not only in fertile window) because firstly it will guard against early or late ovulation and secondly, I want you on autopilot and not thinking about your BD pattern as long before the egg shows up as is possible. This takes away the stress/controlfreakishness of it all.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast